• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WastedPenguin

My guesses on what we can expect next

I will sort this by what I think is most likely to least likely. 1. DDD 2 for consoles. I can see them doing a DDD sequel with Riku and Kairi as the two playable protagonists. Story would revolve around finding Sora in Quadratum, with Kairi getting trained by Aqua. 2. A PS4/PS5 KH game with...
  2. WastedPenguin

Theory on the black box

There is probably an abundant number of theories about it on here but I thought I would just add my 2 cents to it. Here it goes. So the box happens to have 13 locks. And each lock represents every canonical game in the series. To make more sense of this, let's assume that the locks only open...
  3. WastedPenguin

A question regarding the leaks.

Since Nomura said that the epilogue and secret ending will be added after its official release via a patch, how come that some leakers already leaked the secret ending? Or are there two secret endings?
  4. WastedPenguin

PS3 Kingdom Hearts bundle?

Hey guys, now that 2.5 has been announced and will be released in 2014 i was wondering if there could be a PS3 bundle containing KH 1.5 and KH 2.5? How big is the possibility that this could happen? Feel free to discuss.
Back