• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

What's this about summoning Hitler? I doubt he'd be much use in the keyblade war :frown: http://postimg.org/image/wkxnret4j/
  2. P

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

3DHD + X[Chi] + KHIII Demo would be great!
  3. P

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

I keep checking the site everyday in the hope that there is some news, to think this time last year 1.5 was already out in Japan!
  4. P

Trouble with red trinity in Halloween Town

Yeah it has moved to the arch where oogies manor used to be. As Spockanort says the problem is the triangle command wont react to the trinity point.
  5. P

I had Donald & Goofy in my party, i left the world, saved, restarted the game, went back to Halloween Town and the trinity mark had completely disappeared! I then left and went back again and it was back but still not working. Might just have to leave it :frown: Interested in seeing if others...
  6. P

Having this problem as well it's the last trinity point I need too, I have killed the Chimera and the trinity is on the side of the Arch but is not activating when I go near it, anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
  7. P

So who else is just soaking it in?

Pre-ordered it months ago and it came today 2 days early (Europe release) Really not a fan of the Artbook/Case and the Halloween Town artwork taking up two pages is quite random. The game itself is a thing of beauty, the sound, the visuals everything has been updated and i feel like i'm playing...
  8. P

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch So disappointed in this, i thought the art book would be a bit bigger and be separate from the game seeing as its a pre order bonus gift. I also think the disk would be more secure in an actual case rather than in the book.
Back