• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I haven't been here for a while so if i'm out of date sry. i think the secret ending is in the future. At 15 seconds into the secret ending that giant heap is Xemnas Dragon form. So I think Kingdom Hearts 2 has already passed and that is...
  2. K

any "best" way to get final form?

Like everyone else said, Watch the scene at the skyscraper, just do one of the other methods i.e.-cerberus cup or conversation spot at twilightsview. As your transforming you'll go into final instead of whatever you tried. COMPLETELY RANDOM-there aren't any statistics telling you that your...
  3. K

Sly 3

I had a question about SLy 3 that i wanted to throw out. On the abilities screen their is an empty slot for me. I've beaten the game with 100% so why is that spot open? It doesn't seem like it was left their on purpose. Any one have any idea?
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Tales of Drath: Clash of Worlds

thanks Sin, i mean, DP. i'm to used to saying Sin in Unstopable Army. that chapter was the last one for a while. KC still needs to read them. he's in Omaha, NE. if that's spelled right. i think stuff gets interesting later on.
  5. K

Next Chapter Away! Chapter II The Darkness “Hello? Hello? Are you alive? Did the big puppy bite you to death?” Maryn quietly said while hovering over him. He was asleep in a room of his house that had been used as the infirmary. “Shh. Leave him alone Maryn,” her mom said, “He needs his rest.”...
  6. K

quiet KHG. that's annoying. that would be called SPAM. don't do that again. I'll update in a bit.
  7. K

my computer makes the font appear extremely large, so i don't know how small it is. sry. i'll try to change it if i can. Chapter I Shadow Lurker “Come down Drath, you’ve been up there since dawn.” called Drath’s mom. “Just a second. I’m almost finished.” He called back, “Is everyone...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

i'd like to take this oppurtunity to tell everyone that i have a new fanfic Tales of Drath: Clash of Worlds plz come visit
  9. K

Ur not coming in Bhk. And i suppose Kaze will be coming, so brace your self.
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Lance: Quest for Riku

Me: Walks over to the other two *puts on shades* I'm an Idiot:p Lance: *clubs me with massive chicken* now that's what i call good chicken. How about we stop this stupidity ME: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! QUEST FOR RIKU WILL BE TeMpOrArIlY!!! at hold. Go visit my other fan fic, Tales of...
  11. K

First of all, chapters won't come quick with this. This is my actual story that I'm going to publish when its done, so it has to be good. I only have five chapters right now. The chapters are long, so get ready. This is just a short prelude. Forgive me if all the stuff is jumbled. My computer...
  12. K

Fire Emblem, Heartless Spawn

This is my crazy, twisted version of, Fire Emblem! My favorite game. The War of the Stones Begins ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Long ago, the continent of Magvel was plagued by monsters. A band of heroes used five Sacred Stones to restore peace to the lad and imprison the source of thie evil: the Demon...
  13. K

I despise JADE PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know for six people, it costs 67.60 don't go to the place. and u shouldn't work at mcdonalds. they put baby seal stomach in their drinks, and baby duck heads...
  14. K

um... i'm confused. i don't have much time to read anything at all, sry. i know your haunted by evil hollow bastion platforms, and that you don't know how to play rock paper scissors. good short, not much chapter Kaze! XD
  15. K

Kaze is BHK. Cna i have some of the hyperpatches, there not for me... there for... my cats!!! O_o I vote, take the ice cream. anudda great and long chapter XP this is a short chapter Bhk lost his eye site. He saw and ice cream and got trapped. THe end. XD
  16. K

what do u mean here? it doesn't have to do with BHK Fanfic at all. i have 33 pages. its only 5 chapters right now. but there really long. if someone tells me they want to read my story then i'll post it as Tales of Drath: Clash of Worlds. but yah, updatedness will be tomorrow or day after that...
  17. K

not an update, but, a question. can a fanfic be a fanfic if no videogame characters are in it? or anything like that? i have my story about Drath and i want to put it on the forums. tell me, should i. better yet, can i? help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. K

Im back!!! and my dad just got a Dodge Ram 1500!!! with a hemi engine!!!! my dad couldn't keep the car to go below 50 miles per hour!! It was fun. And guess what... i didn't get a sunburn for the first time in my llife!!! i'll update later everyone!
  19. K

i meant a summary of your fan fic. I won't have any time to read them all. and i'd like to read a summary before i go on vacation tomorrow. so plz. summary of FANFIC.
  20. K

I'm here! But I won't be here tomorrow, or the day after. I"M GOING TO WHITE WATER BAY!!! YAY!!!!! KC is on vacation too, so he won't be here either. Where's Winged Mirage? Chapter Something - The temple Lance walked through the dark door. He couldn't see anything. He drew his blades and...
Back