• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

New about Master Form

*gasp* Common sense at its best. :eek:
  2. O

New about Master Form

If you have a higher quality shot which confirms this, please show us, if not, I would suggest you stop making stuff up and saying its factual, atleast I said that it's possible that I am wrong.
  3. O

New about Master Form

As far as we know, BHK's playable part of the story is only to introduce us to the game.
  4. O

New about Master Form

Its mainly about whether master form has 3 keys or not... lol
  5. O

New about Master Form

I have a small 'theory' on the whole fusion concept: As it has been said many times, Sora is incomplete. This allows him to 'fuse' with other people, but since they have complete hearts, he can only sustain this 'form' for a short period of time. Since BHK is the person required for Sora to...
  6. O

New about Master Form

The only person who has been seen wielding the oathkeeper besides Sora is the BHK, and we have not seen any of him in Mulan (the world in which this screen takes place), there have already been too many scenes without the BHK for them to fit him in there in my opinion, I suppose it is somewhat...
  7. O

New about Master Form

There are yellow stars there for the kingdom key's slash, don't see why there would be two kinds of stars for one blade... And I already mentioned a possible explanation for the lack of a third key in the larger scan.
  8. O

New about Master Form

If it is in my power to make a fuss, make a fuss I will, you can't deny that debating things like this aren't kinda fun! xD The third key could simply be out of the scan, who knows, maybe SE told the Magazine not to reveal that just yet, and leave it as a "suprise", other sites, like...
  9. O

New about Master Form

Noone is in your party in that scan, and Riku wields the Soul Eater, not the Oathkeeper keyblade. Maybe hitting the heartless/nobody and making it difficult/impossible to see because of the flash?
  10. O

New about Master Form

It was said by www.kh2.co.uk that the oblivion keyblade represents CoM, as I said earlier (CASTLE OBLIVION- OBLIVION KEYBLADE) Also, I would have never suggested the possibility that there is a third key if the oblivion wasn't floating away from Sora's hand, it suggests that he has a reason...
  11. O

New about Master Form

If they changed the oblivion's stars, I would break down and cry, I loved the black and purple ones... And if the whole "duh" thing is some way of insulting my intelligence, then I kindly ask you to provide a reasonable explanation as to WHY they would decide to change the stars for the...
  12. O

New about Master Form

Theres the image, and note that the oblivion keyblade in the top right is part of another image in the magizine scan.
  13. O

New about Master Form

I was the one who said that I THOUGHT it looked like there were 3, not that there were actually 3 matter-of-factly. The reason I said this is because there is a star in that scan that is identical to those made by the oathkeeper, so I thought it might be possible that there is a third key. I...
  14. O

No Riku... is it possible

*Wonders why this thread heasn't been closed yet*
  15. O

Master Form!

Actually, it's been confirmed that Sora holds the KK in his right hand and the oblivion floats a small distance away from his left hand by www.kh2.co.uk
  16. O

Master Form!

It's either they changed the oblivion's stars, which would suck, cuz I like it the way it is, or the oathkeeper is somewhere in that area where the flash is, making it difficult to see.
  17. O

Master Form!

Like I said, if you have a better explanation, go for it, if not, shhhh And to all you Ultima Weapon fanboys out there, the only way it's gonna be involved in a fusion by most reasonable standards is if you have it equipped while you fuse, unlike the oblivion and the oathkeeper, it has no...
  18. O

Master Form!

That basically shows what makes me think there has to be an Oathkeeper involved in some way, the Kingdom Key's stars are yellow, and the Oblivion's are black and purple, while the Oathkeeper's are a light blueish-purple and white, if anyone else has a better explanation, feel free to give it...
  19. O

Master Form!

Thats his hair ;)
  20. O

Master Form!

Yes, that is why this topic is called "Master Form", lol
Back