• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Which is better/cooler

Which do you think is cooler or more powerful (whichever you prefer) from what you've seen, Riku's Dark Mode, or Sora's Brave mode? (it would definitly be an awesome fight to see, lol)
  2. O

What could go wrong with KH2

Well, as we all know, there have been some pretty crappy sequels out there, so I thought it would be fun to discuss what could go wrong with KH2 to make it less than the original as far as enjoyablility, now you can only post one thing that can go wrong, but you can still comment on things...
  3. O

A theory.... *ahem*

Okay, first theory I've ever done, so go easy on me, sorry if this was already covered, don't flame me please, and this is intended to be a catalyst for further discussion, so I ask kindly for you to keep the comments reasonable, anyways: To get to the point and be extremely blunt (Its...
  4. O

Hello

Hi, before entering this community of Kingdom Hearts fans, I thought it appropraite to introduce myself... First off and most importantly, I love this game, its my favorite game, and my life (or a good portion of it) is based around it, and I take pride in that, I have beaten both released...
Back