• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jotari

Hopes, Fears and Expectations

So made a discussion video with a friend of mine about the potentials of the next game. Check it out, you might like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmqTzEauRAY
  2. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

Re:Chain of Memories made quite a few slight changes to the original story. Ansem defeating Lexeus instead of Riku, how the Replicu died, Marluxia having a third form etc. Do you consider RE:Chain of Memories the only canon version? Or is the original higher in canon? Or should we take a...
  3. Jotari

What if Terra-Xehanort/Apprentice Xehanort did appear in DDD?

One of the more puzzling things about Dream Drop Distance is the fact that Master Xehanort returned when his heartless and nobody were destroyed. By the logic presented it should have been Apprentice Xehanort, the one who spawned the nobody and heartless. It also leads much confusion as to where...
  4. Jotari

What if the entire story was planned from the beginning

There doesn't seem to be a general Kingdom Hearts forum so I'll stick this one in here since this is where it would have the most effect on the series. Anyway the story of Kingdom Hearts has evolved greatly with the release of new games. It's now a huge mass of complicated prophesies and heart...
  5. Jotari

How were the world's restored?

This might have been explained in game but I can't remember. Was it defeating Ansem? And if so, why? He personally wasn't connected to the lost worlds. Was it closing the Door to Darkness? If so why? It was already closed before the ending. I think I kind of always just took it at face value...
  6. Jotari

Ansem's Plans

At the end of the game Ansem, while using his deus ex machina, says that the Heart is unpredictable. That he had loads of plans to use Sora to combat the organisation but they all fell apart once Sora became an acting force...So what were these plans? Because Sora's kind of just wandering around...
  7. Jotari

Will/Should Aqua have aged in future appearances?

So Aqua has been stuck in the realm of Darkness for the past twelve years. She appears with the same model at the very end of Birth By Sleep but that can be chalked up to laziness. The realm of darkness being what it is means whether she has a new model and design in future appearances is...
  8. Jotari

Repliku will be a member of the new Organisation XIII

I've only just finished Dream Drop Distance so I don't know if this is a common theory but I've been thinking about it and it makes a lot of sense. It's outright stated and seen that Repliku absorbed all of the darkness in Zexion, almost definitely taking what ever part of Xehanort was in him...
  9. Jotari

Marluxia was originally a girl

So apparently Marluxia was originally a girl but they decided to gender swap him since it would look bad for the only girls in an organisation to turn traitor and get killed for it (leaving them with a lone female until Xion appeared which doesn't leave a lot of representation for the females...
Back