• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

nice chappy and happy B-day!!!! :D by the way.....what was that song called?
  2. D

randomness has always pulled me through....even in civics *flashback to the day I fell asleep in civics....(I called my teacher a demon >.<....my teacher laughed and shook her head.....and I got off the hook...))* actually......it really did......>>.........any sad thing will be covered in...
  3. D

ouchies...............get better soon!
  4. D

having milk go out your nose isn't exactly pain free.....>>.........<<.........not that it ever happened to me.......>>.............<<.............
  5. D

a teacher will always be a "bastardo".............
  6. D

*gets scissors and knives* this won't hurt a bit.................*smiles an evil grin* update soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :D
  7. D

*looks around suspiciously*..............>>........<<.............you never know...........
  8. D

wow.........gah! my radio-like brain........"who you gonna call MAROONE!"
  9. D

*gets in a little corner and ears turn to satelites* did you say.....Dark Fanclub? COUNT ME IN!!
  10. D

*goes to little corner and eats a little hershey's chocolate bar* GAH!!!! it ain't workin'......stupid misleading comercials.........
  11. D

T.T..........*gets tissue box* need any?
  12. D

Fanfiction ► .Pieces of Heart. [story + poem]

I like it! :D descriptive too! more reasons to write more, yes?
  13. D

the outsiders......how I remember that book.....I had to read that book a week before winter break.......I had to do a comic book about it though >.<
  14. D

ha ha! I could picture all this happening.......*holds laughter*:D awesome chapter
  15. D

And now is when I catch up! Tis awesome! so I do have reason to come more often....:D
  16. D

the result of boredom

browsing around looking for something funny and i get this which is really......well.......weird. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=1360 watch the movie......
  17. D

Fanfiction ► All Alone in Hell

that head-exploding-effect cant be healthy............for the guy that is............i am thoroughly enjoying this and i will continue until it is finished...........then i will read it again.........
  18. D

once again.............awesome..............gore is good for you.........get the daily dose of it on the news........or....this fanfic! (i had to let that out....)
  19. D

wow O_O..............that............was...............really................AWESOME!
  20. D

Fanfiction ► My fic, 'You've always been there?'

well im a member of ff.net so i stick with what i said earlier...
Back