• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Ghost In The Shell

Did anyone watch it? I did and it was great ^_^...people gettin shot = XD to me.
  2. O

DiZ?

It might mean something, what? i dont know :confused:
  3. O

who bothered you?

I totally agree with u on that...he was a annoying character. Also i think Donald was too.
  4. O

Intro 2 Kingdom Hearts 2

Me too...PLZ come out soon KH2.
  5. O

Intro 2 Kingdom Hearts 2

It makes perfect sense to do that...just look at the trailers, they show alot of BHK scenes.
  6. O

KH2...a Co-Op game?

I still think it would be pretty interesting.
  7. O

Paranoia Agent

This is one of the weirdest animes i ever saw...but it was good. That kid with the bat was weird. And i though i was going mad when i saw the stuffed animal talking.
  8. O

What do you WANT out of KH2?

A re-match will Sephiroth!!!
  9. O

Rating

It depends on the game itself. If u can kill non existant things like heartless, then E. But if you start hurting Human Type Characters, then T
  10. O

Pirates

It has been confirmed...i cant wait to team up with CAPTIN JACK SPARROW!!! :D I hope they have that song from the movie, the main one.
  11. O

Simultaneous!!?

That would be kewl...but i need a PSP to watch it :o and KH2 better come out soon... :(
  12. O

KH2...a Co-Op game?

Your absolutley correct....they never said anything about co-op with GTA:SA, they could do the same thing.
  13. O

How would you react if...

Calm Down...but i will also do the same thing!!! But there will be a depressed time. :( i hope this dosent happen.
  14. O

Samuri Champloo

This is a great Anime...i love it so far, swords are KEWL!!! And its funny. Give ur opinions here on this Anime that has potential to be a great series. :D
  15. O

KH2...a Co-Op game?

I agree but if would be kinda cool to have the option. :D
  16. O

Intro 2 Kingdom Hearts 2

i understand where ur gettin at...
  17. O

sephiroth challenge

i was real close to beating him....but that damn sin harvest!!!!!
  18. O

KH2...a Co-Op game?

I agree and WELCOME TO KH2.net!
  19. O

2 player!!

sigh....i made a thread just like this a few minutes b4 he did...but it would be kewl to have a co-op type thing for KH2...like P1 be sora and P2 be another party member.
  20. O

Excpected World's

Robin Hood - Not that interesting Tron - WTF! The Lion King - AWESOME! Incredibles - Look above! The Sword In The Stone - ahh...
Back