• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Hollow Refugees [a Big Damn Heroes production]

Click here for the sign up and OOC thread Seraph trudged up the bleak path, her gunblade across her back and one hand curled limply about the handle by her shoulder; ready as she was to fight again at any given moment. However, her appearance gave testament to her previous battles: there...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► Fear Itself

Well, this was a random English assignment, and now I'm bored, so here it is. “No … please work, please. C’mon….” The cell phone answered only with a flashing LOW BATTERY. “Just one call,” Ana begged, clutching the device in shaking hands. “Please, please.” With the callousness to her...
  3. G

The Wings of a Storm

-Literate. Original. Fantasy. Yes, I am at it again.- Captain's Log, aboard the Stormwing. I wouldn't consider us criminals. Sure, we've taken a few jobs here and there that lawmen might find a little objectionable, but we're not bad guys. All right, we've stolen some things ... broken...
  4. G

The Golden City

Arrow's scuffed leather boots whispered against the cobblestone street, her steps measured and firm. Here and there came the murmur of feathered night birds from the trees and building eaves, or the occasional sound of an early riser in their house, but other than that, all was quiet. Arrow...
  5. G

The Golden City <> Sign-up and OOC thread

The sun sets, and a fire seems to ignite over the land. You shield your eyes against the blaze, and miles ahead of you on this flat land looms something hugely vast: you think to yourself, Is it a mountain, a mirage, or has the sunlight hardened into stone before me? For what you see certainly...
  6. G

2008 Dragonriders of Pern movie

Okay, I just found out through that wonderful grapevine, the internet, that a movie for Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern book[s] was being made and will be released next year. When, exactly, I don't know: in fact, all I do know is that it started in 2006 {and I didn't hear of it sooner?}...
  7. G

The Golden City [ a literate original ]

The sun sets, and a fire seems to ignite over the land. You shield your eyes against the blaze, and ahead of you looms something hugely vast: you think to yourself, Is it a mountain, a mirage, or has the sunlight hardened into stone before me? For what you see certainly looks as though it was...
  8. G

Fanfiction ► By Any Other Name [AxeLarxene one-shot]

"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure." Those were some of the first words Larxene spoke as Nobody. Axel should know, seeing as how he was there, when she was first found in the Darkness. Recruiting for the Organization was getting more interesting by the minute, he had thought...
  9. G

The Golden City [a literate original]

The sun sets, and a fire seems to ignite over the land. You shield your eyes against the blaze, and ahead of you looms something hugely vast: you think to yourself, Is it a mountain, a mirage, or has the sunlight hardened into stone before me? For what you see certainly looks as though it was...
  10. G

Fanfiction ► Poison and Painkillers

{ I don't know where this came from. Nowhere, I guess. It's a short original story that I'm splitting up into parts because I honestly can't deal with it all at once, and I doubt anyone else would be able to either. There's going to be drama, action, angst, angst, more angst, politics, gore...
  11. G

The Golden City [a literate original]

12. G

A Song of Ice and Fire

Simple. Has anyone read the books in this series by George R.R. Martin? A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast For Crows? I've read them all and I'm dying for the next one, A Dance with Dragons.
  13. G

Fanfiction ► Red Ribbons

[original one-shot. basically plotless. I hate it. enjoy] Bleeding, panting, and despairing on the grimy battlefield, sixteen year-old Raothel Taenwin was helpless to stop the red-stained sword that was raised above him by an anonymous soldier, ready to end his life before he could draw...
  14. G

Circles Within Circles: The Scars of Valtaria

[Brought to you by GuardianOfHearts and TheClamWhisperer] "Since the beginning of never and forever, Valtaria has been protected. By the four races of Guardians, whose Temples we erected to safegaurd their power. One in each center of their domain- north, south, east, and west. The four...
  15. G

Fanfiction ► |-Nameless+| (a short sci-fi story)

Nameless He was alone. That much he knew. But it was almost the extent of his knowledge; the rest of his mind was empty and panicking, like some confused animal thrashing about in a cage. Where was he!? Who was he!? His fear was that of a man who has no identity, not even the sense of...
  16. G

>>// Door to the Light //>>

[ This is a remake of an old KH RP of mine; it will be AU, with it's own new Org., and LITERATE ] What is this 'Door the the Light' which haunts all the legends concerning Keyblades and the Heartless? Where is it located? Who will be the ones to open it? No one knows the answers to these...
  17. G

Hope and Promise in Dragonflight

[an original and literate RPG by GuardianOfHearts] [.story Lightning raced across the dark sky, followed closely by the boom of thunder. Rain poured down in an endless wave of sorrow, like falling shards of glass. Amidst the shadow of the storm, a great white form flew against the...
  18. G

Fanfiction ► Tips on skill building: Giving your story emotional weight

[Thanks to Anonymous for giving me the idea to write this essay. He asked the question first. xD ] Essay #1 for the [=]Spotlight's[=] Writing Department: Techniques to use for making your fic more colorful, emotion-wise. When writing a story, whether it be fan fiction or something totally...
  19. G

Fanfiction ► One-shot entry: Respite

For those of you who have read Pickle's latest one-shot ... well, this is my version. Her character meets my character. It's violent, gory, and I guess you could call it romantic. Minus the actual romance part. It's mostly just a fight scene with drama thrown in. This better be good enough...
  20. G

Fanfiction ► [=]In the Spotlight[=] a writing workshop

writing > noun: 1. the activity or skill of writing. 2. written work. 3. (writings) books or other written works. 4. a sequence of letters or symbols forming coherent words. writing > noun: 1. a way of life. 2. something that should be revered/nurtured. 3. a difficult task for many. 4...
Back