• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Cute

Riku and Cloud are pretty cute^_^
  2. R

Who is your favorite character

Oh yeah, I almost 4got Cloud. He's pretty cool 2! Cloud and Riku r my favorites.:D
  3. R

Who is your favorite character

I think Riku's the best.^_^
  4. R

cloud or sephiroth

Cloud all the way!
  5. R

Playing as the character Riku ?

It would be great if someone played Riku, but they'd have 2 be an amazing actor 2 play him.
  6. R

I have a confession

What's w/ the monkey thing? And the Kairi thing?
  7. R

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

LOL! These r sooo funny! If u were an author, I'd definitley buy your books. *sigh*I can imagine these as a TV series.:D
  8. R

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Yay! A new episode! Keep going! This is gr8t!
  9. R

Who is the better Keyblade wielder?

Re: who is better Riku is awesome and much more calm than Sora. All I can say is that Riku kicks @$$!!!!!!!! Go Riku!
  10. R

Sora looks older or younger after KH?

Re: sora. looks older or younger after the first one? Yeah, he definitly older and more mature also. I think it mostly because of his eyes. But that's my opinion.
  11. R

Riku is blind?

Re: riku IS BLIND!!! I doubt he's blind...well maybe because I don't want to think that....
  12. R

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

1.Grab it 2.Steal a motorcycle 3.Bang on door until parents let you in 4.Run up to room and lock door 5.Get chains and wrap around doorknob 6.Attach electric wires to doorknob 7.Nail woods on window 8.Start playing. MINE!
  13. R

Will the KH Manga be released in stores?

Re: just something I've been wondering... I wish it would come out soon.
Back