• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoraDrive

Final Fantasy character reactions

I always wanted to know how FF players reacted to FF characters in the KH games. Personally, I only played FFX when KH1 was released and it was so weird for me to see Tidus and Wakka as kids lol But what about veteran FF players? How did you react to Cloud, Squall (Leon), Vivi and Aerith...
  2. SoraDrive

Finally got Ultima Weapon!

Level 82, 50 hours into the game. Such a pain in the butt to obtain it, mainly because you have to synthesize everything in order to get the Ultima Weapon! I beat Sephiroth in 3 tries and Unknown in 1 try with it! Such an awesome Keyblade. Also got the Blade Master trophy. When I was younger...
  3. SoraDrive

Sephiroth in KH3 (and other optional bosses)

It's common sense that Square will put Sephiroth as an optional boss, but what other optional bosses would you like to see? Back to Sephiroth, he was kinda disappointing in KH2. All you had to do to defeat him was just use Reflect every time he attacked and then spam him with Guard Break and...
  4. SoraDrive

So yeah, I'm new.

Actually, not really! I've been checking this site for years ever since KH2 but now I have finally created an account! lol I'm 17 (in July 13th) , male. Kingdom Hearts basically made me who I am today because I took many things from it. My favorite game franchise of all time! Played every...
Back