• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Help/Support ► No, I don't want a drink...

I agree with Forever Atlas in regards to you sitting down and talking to your family about it. They might just not understand why it is so important to you, sometimes explaining things like that can make all the difference. However I don't agree with the whole leaving part. I think that...
  2. U

Help/Support ► diet family support

Try suggesting to him to become the example. Normally parents are supposed to set the good example, but suggest to him that he try it this time. If he really wants to go on the diet then he should do so with or without his families support. If he wants some support anyways tell him to look...
  3. U

Help/Support ► Chasing away religious preachers

I usually just smile and nod with a whole bunch of non commital "uh-huh" or "oh"and they usually just give me a pamphlet and walk away and I never see them again. If they think you care they are more likely to leave lol.
  4. U

Help/Support ► Emancipation Question

As far as I know you can't be emancipated without a permanant place of residence, and a steady job to support yourself. Without those I'm pretty sure it is illegal. It sounds like a scare tactic to me. I'd recommend looking up some sites online. Emancipation of minors - laws | LII / Legal...
  5. U

Help/Support ► Can She Do That?

I don't get the golf bit either that just doesn't make sense, though I'm glad that you are really good at it and making an effort. Hate to break it to you but any church that says to put the church first before family or says that by not going to a specific church you are "dishonoring" your...
  6. U

Help/Support ► Windows XP lol :/

I have XP as well and the settings always confuse the heck out of me as well, I can look through to see if I can see what could change that but mostly the best way is just to keep fiddling and see what everything does, that's what I always did and I managed to personalize my desktop (though I...
  7. U

The Infinite Complex Fanclub!

They say that the third time is the charm so here's the charm! This is the fanclub for the great Infinite Complex! He must always have a fanclub because he is awesome for one and for another he poofs in and out of threads and can never be pinned down... Well I never can :tongue: So here's...
  8. U

The Kingdom of Roxas001

All hail The Ruler of Randomness, The Sovereign of Sillyness, The Emporer of Epicness Whose fanclub shall soon dominate the world!!!! Roxas 001 Long may his reign be! Those who wish for a nickname or title please VM/PM me and I will add it Members! Roxas001(King and Ruler) UsagiOkami...
  9. U

Help/Support ► Torn

I think it ultimately comes down to whether or not you feel you are in love again because you have seen her again or if you are in love again because you remember being in love with her; You need to look at where you are in life and determine if this is where you want to be, or is it somewhere...
  10. U

Help/Support ► Torn

Well if you have been going out with this new girl for a month and were able to love her and be fine with not going out with your ex it sounds to me that (and correct me if I'm wrong) you weren't all that depressed about not being with her, if you managed to get over it that fast and go out with...
  11. U

Help/Support ► Torn

My advice is to look at the problem long term,if it was that easy for you two to drift apart then what is to stop you two from breaking up again and then just getting back together over and over again? Is that something you want to deal with? Not to mention if all it took for you guys o break up...
  12. U

the Spider Hateclub

Where people can discuss arachnophobia in all degrees! Be it a mild case or severe, or you just have issues with the creepy little monsters hear is the place to rant about their evil!!! I couldn't find one of these so I'm making one if someone else wants to go searching more be my guest...
  13. U

Just a thought

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I was thinking that with the rep you can see the last 15 people who repped you, but you can't see who you've repped which makes it hard to determine how long before you are able to rep someone again since you have to wait 20 reps; I don't know if...
  14. U

Within Temptation

Okay so I just heard the band earlier today on Youtube and I think they rock. What are all of your opinions of the group? No bashing please.
  15. U

Help/Support ► Insecurity Issues

One thing you can do is sit down and compose a list, make three separate columns and make one for things you are not good at (example: sports, math), make one for things that you are "ok" at (example: Science, drawing), and make one for things that you are really good at (example: writing...
  16. U

UltraVen's Fanclub!

UltraVen's Fanclub! All are welcome! Honorary Members! UltraVen (of course) kerobaroes (founder) DarkGuardian44 Ringleader Man Roxas001 Regular Members! roxasisamazing Hershey qster bbsforever121 ShadowofDespair
  17. U

The Tokio Hotel Fanclub!

For those that absolutely LOVE their music, or are just in love with Tom or Bill! Oh and no bashing please! Tokio Hotel | official homepage YouTube - tokiohotelchannel's Channel Tokio Hotel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The main page is under construction
  18. U

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

something a psychologist told a friend of mine is, crazy people don't belive there is anything wrong with them, as long as you can question your sanity your still sane, that doesn't help with whether or not you have it but as long as you question it you know you won't have need to be admitted...
  19. U

is there a filter or something?

i don't know if anyone else has had this problem but occasionaly when people try to post something the site won't let them, not because they posted to many to often and needed to wait, but because it would not let the post go through, but when the wording of the phrase or sentance is changed the...
  20. U

My Demyx-David Bowie Theory

wierd i never noticed that!
Back