• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ok sunny

Oi, I can art

I draw I'd like to pursue animation for my career, whereas I graduate high school this year. So, I need to make my portfolio, though I don't know what to put in it. I'm most likely not including any of this art, but I figured I'll post what I got, ya feel? I've got many, many more pieces of...
  2. ok sunny

What career are you interested in?

Not sure if there's a thread to this already because there are so many in General Discussion, but this topic is about what career you're interested in or have and what you'd like to major in if you haven't started/finished college yet. I'm very interested in people's opinions and viewpoints on...
  3. ok sunny

A Colosseum in the new Hercules world?

With how Olympus Coliseum has been introduced in the series with tournaments and such, do you think that will happen in KHIII? If it's true that the new Hercules world is based around Sora climbing up the mountain leading to the Temple of Zeus, could there be a gateway to Mount Olympus? Also...
  4. ok sunny

What about the Master's Defender?

This is going waaay back to the first KH3 announcement trailer. I'm sure all of you have seen it so I'll just get to it. Remember when Sora picks up Eraqus's Keyblade, Master's Defender, in the beginning of the trailer on Destiny Islands? I'm just wondering if that Keyblade will have any...
  5. ok sunny

Gamestop will be closing a small percentage of stores.

Well, all of a sudden Gamestop announced that they'll be closing stores (around 130 of them. Although, I'm not sure if it's just America) to open up 200-300 Mobile stores related to Apple production... Which apparently may happen very soon. I'm not too phased by the announcement, since you can...
  6. ok sunny

How successful are you in Mathematics?

I suck at math. It's not that I can't stand the subject, but I'm not good at it. People tell me that I'm "artsy" and that is the reason why I'm not very proficient at math. Anyway, I'm making this to see who's good at this subject. This is because in Finland I just had I.B. Lukio (Finnish High...
  7. ok sunny

Have Terra, Aqua, and Ventus aged at all?

This has always been concerning me since re:Coded was released, but I'm wondering about the ages for the trio (Terra, Aqua, and Ventus) from BBS into KH3 and if it has any relevance to their physical appearances. Although, it could be quite complicated since Ventus has been asleep for over a...
  8. ok sunny

E3 2014 is almost here!

Since E3 2014 is only two months away, that also means that Kingdom Hearts III was announced almost one year ago. Time flies lol. Anyway, this thread is questioning the amount of information regarding KH3 will be shown at E3 this year. I don't have a good idea of how much due to the few delays...
  9. ok sunny

What if Sora joined Riku...

This is just a little question I'd like to figure out. I know there is no real answer right now, but what if Sora joined Riku when he entered the darkness? Would he still get the Keyblade? Do you think Sora and Riku would be much different right now if they both left together instead? I just...
  10. ok sunny

Heey, I'm Voyageer!

As you can see, my username is Voyageer (one of my three usernames that I commonly use). I'm just a (somewhat) average teenage guy who loves gaming and video games, specifically the Kingdom Hearts series! I've grown up loving this game and first playing it since KH:CoM on the GBA. Now, some of...
  11. ok sunny

Will Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie return in any later KH games?

I've always been concerned about this since I first played KH2 so many years ago. I was wondering if they'd consider ever bringing Tidus and Wakka back into the series? They showed Selphi in the beginning on KHII, but not Tidus and Wakka, though they are back in their world. Anyway, I just hope...
  12. ok sunny

What would you like to see in KH III, as far as the characters maturing?

It's been talked about a lot over the internet now, and probably even this website at one point, but what would you guys/gals like to see in the growing maturity of Sora, Riku, Kairi, and the gang? Maybe even a romantic relationship could be part of the initial story line of the game? Such as...
  13. ok sunny

A new outfit for Sora?

(I realized this was a double post, so just to let you know, I haden't checked the forums before I made this post. I am sorry.)So this is my first post and all, but I have a question that concerns me. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and my question is, will Nomura make Sora a new...
Back