• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. iWin4Prep

Trick to beating Vexen? (Re:COM help)

I'm here to say this strategy worked wonders. It seems like Lethal frame spam is broken in this game. It literally made this boss go from difficult to completely trivial. I'm sure it'll be the same for other bosses, but I have like 6 or so lethal frames lined up in my deck, I spam them, then I...
  2. iWin4Prep

What is Organization XIII Role in Kingdom hearts 1?

Excellent answers that help me understand the plot heading into the next game. Thank you kindly.
  3. iWin4Prep

KH Problems Need Looked Into For Console

I understand this is a very old thread, but I've had an experience somewhat similar (although not as drastic) as OP and wanted to give my two cents. First, the difference *may* be the 60 FPS for you, however, that is unlikely. The fact is that playing on proud is going to be difficult, at...
  4. iWin4Prep

What is Organization XIII Role in Kingdom hearts 1?

Hi all, I beat the game and got the secret ending which I presume to be Organization 13 members in the dark city (in the rain) where their hoods are on etc. I'm curious tho -- as it pertains to JUST kingdom hearts 1, what is Organization 13 doing? What is O13's whereabouts and such. Any...
  5. iWin4Prep

Secret scene in KH1?

Yeah I did the exact same sequence as you did and saw the cut-scene for the first time today. It was a cool treat to see! A nice touch.
  6. iWin4Prep

When you don't find the fun in this

hlc, just watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
  7. iWin4Prep

Farming synthesis materials?

You should be able to find all the information via a Google search. I understand that there is a lot of information out there, but this should take 1-2 minutes via Google. Then, if you have all the lucky drop abilities on, farming them should not be very hard.
  8. iWin4Prep

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Maybe a FF XV world. That'd be an interesting touch... not sure exactly how it'd work out since its a bit less known then Disney worlds, but having Noctis/Ignis/etc. would be cool!
  9. iWin4Prep

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation 1. Studio Ghibli World -- I'd like this to be a very important world in the game as this world has endless abilities to deliver. The mysterious, curious worlds in a massive environment would be too perfect. It wouldn't be your...
  10. iWin4Prep

When to buy PS4 for Kingdom hearts? Bundles?

Hi all, I've recently acquired some money to buy a playstation 4. Amazon.com's asking price for a PS4 Slim 500 GB (with uncharted) comes in at around $250.00. I also likely need 1 more controller (~$45.00) and a 12 month pass (maybe, might just get 1 month pass). $250.00 is a nice price for...
  11. iWin4Prep

Greetings, what should I do with my 1.5 + 2.5 games?

Hi there friends. I am interested in hearing your opinions on an issue. I have KH 1.5 hd remix and KH 2.5 HD remix for the PS3. I've been getting an itch to replay them again. I have, essentially, mastered kingdom hearts 1 with some 50+ playthroughs (The only thing I haven't done in this game...
  12. iWin4Prep

How are the Final Mix additions?

I love all the additions. The abilities are whats most interesting to me. Like another poster said, it makes me think a touch more strategically in battle. It's also more fun to battle with those abilities. I like how the nerfed the game here and there and made it more difficult for me. I'm...
  13. iWin4Prep

So who else is just soaking it in?

Get my copy likely tomorrow based off mail-tracking. Have the day off Saturday and a half day Sunday. Can't wait to put 20+ hours into this this weekend.
  14. iWin4Prep

Help/Support ► Is God Really There

There is no such thing as God. "God" is equal to "Santa Clause."
  15. iWin4Prep

News ► New Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trailer and Screens!

Can't wait for this to come out. Already planning some off days for the week that I get it.
  16. iWin4Prep

Help/Support ► The total agony of being in love

No matter. Just talk to him or forget it. Best to just forget it and move on. Don't get tied up with the whole moving thing, just have some fun with the other 7.2 billion people on this planet.
  17. iWin4Prep

Gameinformer previews Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

But... using inaccurate information represents laziness and ignorance on there end.
  18. iWin4Prep

What difficulty are you going to attempt the trophies on?

Yes, it must be challenging for me. I will have to play on Proud. Otherwise it just isn't worth it!
  19. iWin4Prep

Help/Support ► Advice on how to be an sales associate

One more tidbit regarding this topic: Make your job fun. Yes, you likely make minimum wage and will have a monotonous habit of wording that you'll use. Stop it! Use words that sparkle to the customers. How are you doing? I'm doing fantasttttttttic. How are you doing? I'm living the dream...
  20. iWin4Prep

Help/Support ► Does life lose its spice...?

There's countless different variables to digest. The best advice has already been given -- life is what you make it. Find out who you are, live the adventure. Do the things you love. Yes, you'll need money, which most likely means you'll end up working a monotonous job for a while, unless you...
Back