• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

I Need Some Answers!

Can everyone tell me all the name and nubers of the members in the organization. I know this is such a noob question but my friends need's to know and i'm making sure.:rolleyes:
  2. D

E3 coverage?

Can anyone tell me where their is some good coverage for E3. I know thier is coverage on G4 TV on channel 354 (for Direct TV) but anyone know anywhere else. (it doesn't have to be TV it could be websites too.) it would be very helpful. See Ya!
  3. D

Very Sorry if this is off topic...

Sorry if this is off topic but does any one know where i can get a life size keyblade i'm sorry if this is off topic but my birthday is comming up and i'm looking for a life size keyblade to add for my birthday list. i know www.keyblades.com sells some but does anyone know anywhere else i could...
  4. D

Three Sora's

In a previous thread someone mentioned that there are three sora's. one light, one twilight, and one dark. When the three sora's are put together it makes a whole sora. they siad the Sora in KH is light, BHK is twilight and someone else is dark. This makes a little sense since BHK is in twilight...
  5. D

Does Castle Oblivion serve a role in KH2?

Is calstle Oblivian going to be in KH2 and will it have a role in the game?
  6. D

Is Sephiroth in KH2?

Although i'm pretty sure but, is sephiroth in KH2.
Back