• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sexual White Chocolate

I made it

Ask me what it's like
  2. Sexual White Chocolate

make america great again

q_q61B-DyPk Who's with me Trump 2016!
  3. Sexual White Chocolate

what does ur moan sound like

i sound a little bit like a hippopotamus taking a dump
  4. Sexual White Chocolate

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

I'm remedying the lack of thread for this game. So for those of you who live under a rock and don't know, Halo: The Master Chief Collection comes out Tuesday November 11th. It contains all 4 numbered installments of the Halo franchise, including the Halo 1 remaster, and more importantly, the...
  5. Sexual White Chocolate

Film ► Birdman

Unfortunately, this is not Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law. I know, I'm sad about that too. That said... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIxMMv_LD5Q ...this movie looks interesting, to say the very least. It's a superhero comedy with quite the cast and Keaton's Birdman seems to tip-toe on...
  6. Sexual White Chocolate

Kanye-isms

We all know West is a genius, but most of us need constant reminding on just how important this man is to our society. I've decided to compile a lexicon of the best of Kanye West. Feel free to add to this compilation- of course, only genuine KWotes are allowed. 1.“If I don't win, the award...
  7. Sexual White Chocolate

post here and let me rate you

i have a phd in rating people
  8. Sexual White Chocolate

What Would I Say?

So there's this silly little bot that links up to your facebook profile and randomly generates what it thinks you might say, based off of all your statuses. What Would I Say? Examples: Me: "I do anything, even get close to sleep, but first day in I always get close to a pedophile" "I do wish...
  9. Sexual White Chocolate

post your theme song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkCMshjL-M
  10. Sexual White Chocolate

The Chocolate family and friends

This thread will follow story of the Chocolate family. So for those of you who don't know, Taylor is my son. We are a happy family, though many years ago his mother fell ill to fortunate circumstances so it was just left as me and the boy. Being a single father isn't easy and there have been...
  11. Sexual White Chocolate

post here and i will tell you who you should date on khi

post here and i will tell you who you should date on khi resume optional -swcHarmony® Dating Services Inc. Information: swcHarmony® Dating Services Inc. Sexual White Chocolate Harmony Dating Services Incorporated is the first service within the KHI dating industry to use a...
  12. Sexual White Chocolate

where all my ant farmers at

and how big is your ant farm and are they chill so my ants could come over and be like "sup home BOIEH" and it all be good give deets on farm size, # of queens, etc
  13. Sexual White Chocolate

i dont do this anymore [Finland]

But a promise is a promise. Didn't do much of it, but I added some dashes of blood for you, Jenni. Even if it takes five years, I'll get them all done.
  14. Sexual White Chocolate

guys i need help :/

or at least that's what a girl told me when i asked her out
  15. Sexual White Chocolate

i post insightful thoughts once a day

or less or more, don't try to contain my genius thought of today came up mid conversation about how 'gender identifiers' are stupid: If you have sex in the matrix are you really having sex? No, everyone in the matrix is actually a virgin since its not real which makes sense because people who...
  16. Sexual White Chocolate

who do you wanna date on khi

post who you would date on khi
  17. Sexual White Chocolate

greatest disappointments

final fantasy xiii
  18. Sexual White Chocolate

9/10 impersonations

it's very simple. do written or voice/video impersonations. it doesn't matter if it's a character/person/accent/etc.
  19. Sexual White Chocolate

post your life's aspirations

okay i'll start getting a bj while playing viva piñata lick my way to the center of a tootsie pop beat chris is a rap battle beat chihuahuaman in a rap battle beat edgemaverick in a dance off beat silh in a dress off beat turn in a beatoff i'll post more l8r
Back