• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

It's been a while

Wow, things have really changed. I haven't been here in a while and just wanted to say hi to everyone. So, hi!
  2. A

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine last Thursday and I beat it last Wednesday. It's awesome
  3. A

Torn Page locations

I can't remember where the last torn page location is. I have the torn page from Agrabah. The page from Altanica. I have the page the Dalmatians give you when you bring the puppies back but I don't know where the other one is. Any help is much appreciated.
  4. A

I don't know what to do

Okay I need help. I really care alot about the environment and I want people at my school to care too. So I've been trying everything I can think of to educate them about it. But they're not listening and I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm a long ways away from giving up but I need help any...
  5. A

wht made you buy kingdom hearts

I bought it because I wanted to fight Ursula
  6. A

Sailor Moon aired again?

I was just thinking about the show Sailor Moon. I used to like that show and I was thinking maybe it'd be cool if it was aired on Adult Swim? Anyway what do you peole think?:confused:
  7. A

Help me please! I can't loose her!

Please help me. I have a friend ( I swear it's really a friend it's not me) who doesn't like herself. She cuts herself and she blames herself for everything that goes wrong and she's tried to commit suicide before and I'm afraid that she'll try it again and she'll succeed and I won't let that...
  8. A

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

You flip out during an eclipse because you think that the earth is being consumed by darkness.
  9. A

Need Help, Just Ask Me

I've gotten the one where you have to hit the stone with the lightning on it to turn off the flame thingy and the piece is on a pedestal or something I've gotten the one where you have to use the red trinity to break this weird looking statue and then the piece falls on the floor and I've gotten...
  10. A

Do you think?.........

If you hear on the news that someone was raped do you think that it's hard to feel sympathy for them because they put themselves inthe situation? I mean they didn't know that they were going to get raped but do you think that if they avoided putting themselves in the situation then it never...
  11. A

Need Help, Just Ask Me

Can any1 help? When you get to Hollow Bastion and you need to find the four emblem pieces I've gotten three of the pieces but I don't know where the last one is does anybody know? Much appreciated.
  12. A

Traverse Town

Nah it was probably the same thing that they did in Hollow Bastion. Hollow meaning empty and Bastion meaning fortress. I think they thought it'd just be a cool name.
  13. A

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

The stupides thing that I did was the stupidest thing that anyone can ever do. I spent a year in Traverse Town because I didn't know that all you had to do was to use a fire spell to open the damn door with the huge fire sign on it.
  14. A

Need help raising awareness

I really care about the environment and I think that it's really important that others do their part to keep the earth healthy and beautiful and I've decided to raise awareness about it at my school but I need help because I don't know how to grab my classmates attention without them saying this...
  15. A

what do you think abou this?

This is a poem I wrote a while ago so please read it and let me know what you think okay? :) I don't know why I feel so emotional One thing's for sure I can not be social I feel like I want to cry but the tears won't roll down When I get angry I can not calm down When I get...
  16. A

What do you think are some beautiful names?

What do you think are the most beautiful names? I think Marina, Harper, Lita, and Lydia are beautiful names:o
  17. A

Least Favorite world in KH?

I hated Atlantica. Everything about it just sucked. Especially the buttons for the directions they had like three different directions for each button.
  18. A

Need Help, Just Ask Me

Can you help me out? WHen you're in Hollow Bastion and you're in the lift stop area where do you go from there?
Back