• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MasterKaze

Why Xehanort is Wrong about Balancing Light and Darkness

Master Xehanort has stated that he believes there should be a balance between light and dark, and that he wants to bring an end to the "tyranny of light." Assuming this is truly what he believes, it is hard to fault him. An equal balance should exist, and darkness does not necessarily mean...
  2. MasterKaze

Party Transfers and Lux Rankings

I know that when you change Union, you can't participate in that week's lux ranking. However, I'm not really sure how it works with switching parties from within the same union. For one, can you still participate in the lux rankings if you leave one party and join another, both individually and...
  3. MasterKaze

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued Dang, I had really hoped they were going to update it to add comparability. Oh well. At least I got to beat it.
  4. MasterKaze

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Though, that all happened in what, a day or two? And Nala not only got pregnant, but found out she was pregnant, meaning she was probably at least a little into her pregnancy. And if DDD does happen a few months after KH2...
  5. MasterKaze

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? To be fair, Nala got pregnant in between visits in KH2, so that wouldn't seem too far fetched.
  6. MasterKaze

KHInsider Reviews Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

The issue with the drive forms can be pretty big, as it takes so long that enemies actually recover and start attacking you again. You can avoid this by pausing the game for 2 or 3 seconds the moment you go into the drive form. It's annoying, but it helps.
  7. MasterKaze

News ► New KH3 footage at 2.5 launch event!

According to the Twitter user @churroz of KH13, new KH3 footage was shown at the 2.5 launch event. I haven't seen it confirmed by anyone else yet, but I haven't really looked yet. The alleged footage apparently shows the Land of Departure and new gun attacks for Sora, as well as a promise for...
  8. MasterKaze

Watch GameInformer Play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

People call it Three Five Eight Days Over Two because that's technically the correct title. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7LyPNsqUg You'll hear it at about the 23 second mark. It's also been called that in interviews.
  9. MasterKaze

KHII Sora

To all the people complaining about how stupid Sora seemed in KH2, I honestly felt it was much worse in DDD. Compared to that, Sora in KH2 was a genius.
  10. MasterKaze

Loads of new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots and renders

Something interesting to note: In the screenshot of the 1000 Heartless Battle, Sora is in Master Form. Which shouldn't be possible...
  11. MasterKaze

If CoM's Gameplay was like that of KHI, would you Like it More?

As a child, I hated the combat mechanism of CoM. I was 8 years old, and the concept of planning out a good deck ahead of time was lost on me. The gameplay was far more difficult than I could grasp, and I would've loved to have a KH1 style combat. About a month ago, I found my old GBA, and...
  12. MasterKaze

Ursula

I remember when I was younger, for the second Ursula fight, I just constantly swam around the perimeter of the map and allowed my party members to do all the damage, occasionally giving them an ether. Yes, very cheap, but it was after about 4 hours on that battle.
  13. MasterKaze

Final Mix as DLC?

To date, every Kingdom Hearts game that was originally released on a Play Station console has had a Final Mix version, so it stands to reason that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the same. In the past, a Final Mix had to be on a new disc - an entirely new game. Because of this physical step, Final Mix...
  14. MasterKaze

A Nobody's Nobody?

In DDD, we learned that the Organization members did in fact have hearts. Because of this, could a Heartless have stolen their heart and turned that Nobody into a heartless? And possibly spawning a new Nobody?
  15. MasterKaze

Project Magic Kingdom Hearts

Today, a very interesting project was brought to my attention: Project Magic Kingdom Hearts. It's an event taking place in Disneyland in Orlando, Florida on October 25. October 25 is Mickey's-Not-So-Scary Halloween. The aim is to have Kingdom Hearts fans arrive either as cosplayers, or wearing...
  16. MasterKaze

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Launch Trailer + Screens

It's times like this that I wish I got a PS3 instead of a 360. They don't come often, but when they do...
  17. MasterKaze

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

It's been 3 hours and there's already been 312 retweets! This will be impossible to win!
  18. MasterKaze

What do you want in X[chi]?

As we all know, X[chi] is a fairly young game, only a few weeks old. It is clear that there are multiple updates that will come sometime in the future, as seen by the "Coming Soon" worlds and the incomplete worlds that we have now. Also, the dev team has shown a willingness to create special...
  19. MasterKaze

Hopes for 2.5 HD

I just hope it comes to a Microsoft console, seeing as I don't have a PS3! But, I know it probably won't.
  20. MasterKaze

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

For those of us that don't speak fluent Japanese, navigating KHX can be a little difficult, especially when it comes to the story, as we do not always know what we are expected to do. This forum is for you to ask a question about a particular part that you're stuck on in order to receive help...
Back