• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Korai

Help/Support ► When is a hug more than a hug?

I wanna take a poll to get an idea of what is generally accepted here: First, how long can a hug be between two friends of opposite gender before it's crossing the boundary between friend and significant other? Next, imagine 2 friends of opposite genders who are very good friends and are very...
  2. Korai

KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Help

I've seen a lot of threads asking specific questions for this game, so I thought I'd make one that everyone can pool their questions into and hopefully we can help each other out! So first I'll start with a question I have, which is about the trophy "unchanging armor." The description says...
  3. Korai

Dynamic Theme Pre-Order Bonus?

I just got my limited edition of the hd remix, and its fantastic! the artbook is awesome! one question though: it comes with a dynamic ps3 theme, right? where do I find that? is there a code somewhere in the case or is it on the disc? I cant find it, and im worried im not getting in for some...
  4. Korai

Naming the Raid Bosses

Am I the only one who thinks the names for the new Raid Bosses are boring? I'm talking about the "Darkside Subspecies" and the "Guard Armor Subspecies." So until they release any other official names for them, how about we here at KHI come up with some cooler names for them? For the Darkside...
  5. Korai

Xehanort's Ears

Throughout the series, one of the telltale signs of someone being or containing a part of Xehanort is that they have pointed ears. Here is a gallery of each of them which shows their ears: Master Xehanort Terranort Braig Xigbar Saix Ansem (not as pointed as the others, but still a bit.)...
  6. Korai

Apprentice Xehanort's Memories?

It has been said that after the events of BBS, Terranort lost all of his memories, and adopted a new identity: Apprentice Xehanort. However, it has been suggested by Braig during the opening of KH3D that maybe Xehanort was faking his amnesia. An interesting note: Master Xehanort has golden/amber...
  7. Korai

In the words of Zack Fair...

I never really introduced myself. lol I had to do that, it was too good an opportunity to pass up. I am rjk42. This is the username I use for almost everything. I've been on this forum for a few days now, but I sorta just jumped into the discussions without introducing myself. I'm 15 years old...
  8. Korai

Greatest Accomplishments in Kingdom Hearts

This is a thread for us to all share our greatest accomplishments in the Kingdom Hearts video game series. i.e. you can post things like what the hardest boss battle you've ever beaten is, the time of your quickest playthrough, you can detail some awesome parkour finisher move or something like...
  9. Korai

Terra's Heartless?

I was watching a video on youtube,and I thought it was very interesting. Basically what it said was that ansems guardian could actually be terra's heartless, being controlled by ansem. so, with ansem completely defeated by kh2, (this includes the fragments that survived his initial destruction...
Back