• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The last boss battle

Ok this was weird you first fight the members of organisation then you end up fighting all these weird things... Did anyone get this! lol it was so weird 1 seconds your flieng on a ship shooting lasers next you waking heartless then your breaking a door!... That was a super weird battle...
  2. K

Kh2 alphabets

Lets start of with A of course A= axel
  3. K

hi

Its been a while so I bet no one remembers me. lol...
  4. K

Im back..

Well havent been on in a long time so i guess im new again..
  5. K

Playing the game twice..

Hey everyone im wondering if this happened to you. I beet Kh a long time ago but never wanted to play it again even tho it rocked I tried to beet game again but I just didnt feel like playing it again. It felt like one of those memories that you don't want to live over again cause you don't...
  6. K

First day you get it.

When you get the game when it comes out I just want to know how long do you think you'll play it that game or do you plan to finish it all in one day or in the week. Im just curiouse.. My opignion would be to try not to beet it to fast but to do a little each day to enjoy it and try to realize...
  7. K

He-LL-O

Hey it's been a long time since ive been on so i dought anyone remembers me so I would like to reintroduce myself So hi everyone!
  8. K

A programing book?

Does anyone know a good site to learn how to program stuff? like games for example I really would like to learn how to speak Computer languadge lol.
  9. K

Mc donalds(Your opigion)

Do you think Mc donalds is fatening or Yum.
  10. K

Adventure Quest?

Does anyone play adventure quest at www.battleon.com
  11. K

Wil other characters be playable?

Will other characters besides Sora be playable like riku or the BHK if not just say no....if no one knows just speak of how cool it would be and which ones you would want to play as.
  12. K

Why do a lot iof people have keyblades?

Why do a lot of people have keyblades: Mickey Sora That kid(does anyone no he's name?) and the unknown in deep dive.
  13. K

Ive made a little discovry

Hey i was surfing google when I found this spanish or something website about Kh2 http://worldofkingdomhearts.galeon.com/mascotas1006101.html If you look at second to last pic it shows the battle system. Also as in another one of my post i was correct about there going to have a mulan...
  14. K

Rpg world map names.

The little little writing on the map is that supposed to be inportant because I know what theyu say.
  15. K

I would like to say something.

I have two brothers Kh2_dude is my bro and Knightman is also my bro. Note:for when posting if you see identical ip's
  16. K

Foods?

What kind of foods do you eat? I eat mostly Italian food.:cool:
  17. K

Halo Cp

Does anyone play halo CP online if you do can you tell me your username and maybe we might battle. Im in a Halo clan and if you wanan try out you can
  18. K

Can i get into a clan?

Can someone invite me into there clan?
  19. K

A suggestion.

If it's possible could you like add like if you get a post in your topic you get 1gill or something or every 5 post in your topic you get 5 gil.
  20. K

Super new msn Beta!

Hey I recently just downloaded this weeked new version of msn if you would like the link well ill just post it here. If you are having problems just instant message me at italianboy777@hotmail.com http://messenger.msn.com/beta/download/downloadx.aspx
Back