• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

sketchity sketch sketch

Ok, so this the first time in a loong time I've drawn anything. So here's something I had the sudden urge to draw, but didn't get to finish because SOMEONE'S hair was kinda pissing me off. Sorring if it looks a little.. skewed, I used my phone. So, there ya go! :)
  2. K

Hello, hello!

Hi, I joined a few months ago but really didn't into posting things and stuff til recently. I just discovered this part of the forums so feel like I should go ahead and give some info about myself. So, I hope I get to meet some really cool peeps! :) -I was born in Okinawa, Japan -I am half...
  3. K

Fights You Hope To See In KH3

Who would you want to see fight in KH3? I would like to see: -Lea vs. Saix -Sora vs. Young Xehanort -Riku vs. Xehanort's Heartless -Mickey vs. Master Xehanort - And of course, Sora vs. MX Also, what scenario would they be in?
  4. K

Hearts, Souls, and Memories

Just a handful of questions regarding hearts, souls, and memories... -What does it mean exactly to have a heart in the KH universe? -Ansem the Wise discovered that anything can grow a heart. What triggers the process of growing one? -Can/Do keyblades grow/have hearts? -Do memories reside...
Back