• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

Sarabis: That was great! I almost died of suspense! Roaricki: *sarcastic* We woudn't want that...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

Sarabis: *humming Shang's song* ^_^ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo... Oh! Sorry! I just can't get that song out of my head! Great chapter, k_k! Roaricki: *reading sports section of the newspaper* Yeah, yeah. Great chapter. That's what everybody else says.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

I fixed the chapter, inferno, and I'm going to start proofreading them before I post them. Thank you so much, k_k, yoshi, and Sora Shade for all of your comments. I'll wait for WM and MG before I go on to the next chapter. Plus I got some planning to do. In the meantime, eat, drink, and be merry!
  4. K

Sarabis: *pressing random buttons inside the gummi ship* Great, k_k! Loved it as usual! *keeps pressing random buttons* This is fun! ^_^ Roaricki: I'd advise you not to touch anything, but at least I know that I won't be responsible for whatever happens.
  5. K

Lo and behold, here is the next chapter of Their Story! Seriously guys, I really am sorry about not upddating for such a long time. I, uh, well I really don't have an excuse except for school, which is downright hectic. Thanks inferno for helping keep this fic alive while I go through the long...
  6. K

Official Jak and Daxter Trilogy Thread

I am a big fan of the Jak and Daxter trilogy, and was just wanting to discuss it, and to see just how many people have played the games. Also, I would like to know who all has actually played all three of the games, namely the first one, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Comments, thoughts...
  7. K

A Legacy of Friendship

So many tales have been of a universe in danger of being destroyed, of heroes rising up and defeating the darkness, saving all the universe from destruction. But this tale, my friends, is not about a whole universe in danger of being engulfed. No. This is a tale of a single world in dire...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► BHK: The True Story

Roaricki: *stops chasing Dread* In that case, what are we doing here? Sarabis: *ponders it for far too long* Good question! I guess nothing really! ^_^ Roaricki: *sighs at Sary's stupidity* Then why don't we leave? Sarabis: *ponders it for far too long* Oh, okay! Good bye everybody...
  9. K

Pronunciations

"A" does actually sound like "uh" in some words, KL. Also, about Larxene's pronuciation, I messed up on that. It was a typo. I will fix it if it is about to send you into a trauma. The only reason my pronunciation sounds weird is because you are used to pronouncing Namine a different way. I...
  10. K

Pronunciations

I am confident that Namine is pronounced "Nu-mee-nay", but of course that is only my opinion. Marluxia I am also confident is pronounced "Mar-looks(hard "oo")-zee-a(soft a)". Larxene: Lar-kseen Those are the names that I disagree with you guys on how to pronounce.
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

Sarabis: *squirming in his seat in suspence* C'mon, c'mon..... GET OUTTA THERE!!!! Roaricki: *places a hand on Sarabis's shoulder* Sarabis: *screams like a little girl, jumping up twenty feet in the air, and crashing down beside Roaricki* Roaricki: -_-; Sometimes I wonder how this universe...
  12. K

Sarabis: *skids to a stop* Oh yeah. You're right! I am immortal! I can't die! *turns to Roaricki and sticks out his tongue* Roaricki: *roaring like a madman, er, cat, er, fuzzy....thing, er...... Never mind. >_>* Sarabis: *screams like a little girl * But it's still scary! *runs away again*...
  13. K

the coolest world in kh

*sigh* This thread never gets old. My favorite world is Neverland. You get to fly in Neverland, and I like the cut-scenes in it.
  14. K

Flaw in the End of the World

You are a fool, sora_reborn, and a n00b at that. I'd first like to point out that all of the people above me (save you) are right. The second thing I would like to point out is that you are a n00b for asking for a rep point. I could laugh right now. That is the exact thing to do if you don't...
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

Sarabis: That was a great chapter! It was kinda creepy how all the while Meg was singing and things were starting to get colder and colder..... Roaricki: Uh, yeah. He's not that great of a reviewer.
  16. K

Roaricki: *kicks back in a lawnchair with sunglasses on* Ahhhhhh. Peace and quiet until the next chapter. I better enjoy in while it lasts. Sarabis: *jumps into the pool* Cowabunga!!!!! Or however you spell it! ^_^ Roaricki: *fur gets drenched in Sary's huge splash* SAAAARAAAABIIIIIIS...
  17. K

Roaricki: *hears some kind of idiotic whispering* Sarabis? Stop that idiotic whispering! Sarabis: What? I'm not whispering anything! And even if I was whispering it couldn't be me bothering you because since when have I ever done anything idiotic? @_@ Roaricki: *rolls eyes* Fine...... But I...
  18. K

No problemo, inferno! *rubs back of neck awkwardly* Eh, sorry guys, but school has started, and so I can't update as often as I have been recently. 8th grade's pretty hectic! :sad: But I'll be able to update on the weekends! So expect an update this Saturday or Sunday or maybe even Friday...
  19. K

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

Roaricki: There's not much to say, as nothing really happened, but I understand. You can't control what other people do..... (casts an icy glare at Ramses) Sarabis: LOOOOOVE IT! Roaricki: That's the only thing he can ever say after a chapter..... Sarabis: I'm ready for the next chapter! It...
  20. K

Sarabis: *singing McDonald's theme song) Ba da da da daaaaa! I'm lovin' it! *squeals* Ooh! Oh I never get tired of that! Roaricki: T_T Great chapter k_k.....
Back