• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Who vs. Who

In this game the poster lists two people (real or fictional [doesn't have to be from KH]). The next poster says who of the two would win. Explain why if you wish. The poster then makes his/her own "Who vs. Who" I'll start. Ansem vs. Sephiroth
  2. E

More CG movies in KH2

Anybody here anything about there being more good CG movies in KH2? (There were only 2 in the first) :mad: Edit: sorry 3 (i fergot about the extra vid)
  3. E

Music

Anybody here anything on the music in KH2? ANY news welcome.
  4. E

KH: COM World

What world are they in in KH:COM? (where is castle oblivion... the crossroads... where are they and how did sora and ppl get there?)
  5. E

Souless?

Hmmmm.... maybe the Dusks aren't heartless, but souless......
  6. E

Blind Folded Dude

Do you think the blindfolded dude could be Zexion? (everyone seems to be so sure its Riku) I know KH:COM gives you the idea that Zexion is dead... but it doesn't exactly come out and tell you.
  7. E

Memory

When Sora arrives in Twilight Town, he says "I don't remember this place." Why does he say this if he had forgotten all the worlds anyway?
Back