• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Deep Dive Trailer/Music Video Song?

wich game trailer ? can you post a link so i can download it please thanks a lot
  2. T

Fav. keyblade

i like the oathkeeper
  3. T

Fusing Twice?(Theory)

yeah it would be cool if you where in the brave mode and at the same time fuse with donald to make a super strong caracter but then you're al alone thats bad because no1 can heal you
  4. T

Kh2

the story and i HAVE TO KNOW wich part of dd the kept in the game
  5. T

kingdom keychain?

yeah ff8 was the best but i would rather have the oathkeeper all the time then the oblivion
  6. T

KH COM out in England on 6th May.

here in holland it was also released on the 6th of may but a already played a lot of com on my pc i bought the game anyway LOL
  7. T

End boss

i think we don't yet know him . . .
  8. T

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

but how can it be that if there is a movie like that it isn't on the net or on any p2p programs
  9. T

be prepared

what are you talking about almost out is there a release date? :S
  10. T

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

well if it is true why can't you find it on the internet? i mean the jump festa was on the net like 1 day later then why wouldn't it be on the net?
  11. T

TV Advert

yeah com was released 6 may i bought it that day :P
  12. T

Theory

quitejaded how can he be sora's son if so i would like to know who is his mother ghehe :P
  13. T

heartless-not theory-questions

holy sht i just tought about the symbol thing and the white creatures have a symbol to ! that means they are also creatid wright?
  14. T

KH2 Site help plez

can somewone give me a link to that site i forgot it thanks ! ;)
  15. T

heartless-not theory-questions

i think they are original heartless and maybe ansem was the one who came up with the symbol he used for the heartless
  16. T

Least Favorite Boos/Sub-boss?

wasn't that the boss you fight before you fight ansem?
  17. T

Oblivion

isn't that little house a train station since you see a train and the train track gos through the house
  18. T

How do you make your str and def 100?

do you get enough ability points at lv 100? if not how can you get enough to ewuip all the abilitys?
  19. T

"White Heartless" the truth

the neo heartless i thought that was there name you only see them in final mix and in asas dd they also don't have ansems sign so the're also original that makes 6
  20. T

Heard they where taking out Dual Keyblade wielding

if the would have to take that al out it would take so f u k ing long untill the can release the game so i realy REALY doubt it but you'll never know for sure wat square will do this time to surprise you
Back