• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Renegade 2!!!!!!!!!

For all those who have played the game may remember a while back that westwood was working on a sequal to this awsome first person shooter but for some reason was cancelled so it never got past its demo stage. but ive found a website thats started a petition to ask the people at westwood studios...
  2. S

shadow of the colossus 17th colossi

I got a question for all those who've played the game. Is there such thing as a 17th colossi or is it all just a lie? cause some sites say its true and some dont. Plus Iv's been to the secret garden and nothing happend, i just want to know if i screwed up somewhere or if im just stressing over...
  3. S

pooh pages

Can anyone please tell me all of the locations for whinni the pooh. where are the pages?
  4. S

Kingdom key secret

I started a file and ive been playing with the kingdom key and Im just as strong as would be if I were at level 100 with the Ultima weapon, but Im on level 72 which is weird because Ive never heard of someone doing this. I can pretty much kill everyone in two to three shots even if their...
  5. S

Sephiroth vs. Ansem

Why couldnt Sephiroth be the final boss instead of Ansem? I had a harder time beating Sephiroth then I did with Ansem, seriously what a loser. He hardly did anything and I beatem pretty fast
  6. S

Big Hong Key?

I heard of a key called the Big Hong Key can someone tell me what it is and how to get it?
  7. S

how do I get box at Hollow bastion?

Theres a box in the waterways at Hollow bastion but I cant get to it someone tell me how to get it
Back