• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Voice acting for PotC???

2. S

What would your ULTIMATE KH2 story be: help for fanfic

I'm curious about what all your ultimate fantasy for the KH2 would be. I'm looking for ideas on a fanfic I'm writting, and I want to make it so all you guys can enjoy it. You can post absolutely any idea you would like (as long as it abides by the forum rules), as I'm looking for all the help I...
  3. S

The smelling thingy ...

What is with Riku and his "new" sense of smell? I haven't got the game, but I have read the script, and he does say a lot of stuff like: "You smell the same" (talking to Namine being like Kairi), and he goes on a bit about how Ansem smells like darkness. What do you think this means?
  4. S

New FF characters?

What Final Fantasy charcters do you think will be in Kh2? Auron from ffx will definitely be in there, and there have been very strong rumours that Yuna will, too. I hope Yuna and Lulu will be in kh2, because Tidus and Wakka were in kh, and they could have a brief reunion or somthing. It would be...
  5. S

Riku is The Darkside?

I dont have Chian of Memories, but I downloaded the script somewhere. But I still am a bit clueless about something. In reverse-rebirth mode, is it true that Riku finds out that he was the Darkside in Kh? Help me out! And is there anything else I should know about Chain of Memories that I should...
  6. S

Theories about the BHK's friends

Does anyone have any theories on who the BHK's three friends are? In the trailor, the four of them are playing with little coloured balls or something, and the BHK is hold a bg trophy-looking thing. Some people say the little balls are Materia, but I reakon they are Gummi Blocks. Any ideas? I...
  7. S

What are the questions at the beginning for?

Okay, I need some help. You know at the start of Kingdom Hearts, you have tp chose with weapon you want and Wakka, Selphie and Tidus ask you those questions? What are the for? I've heard that they set the level of difficulty or something, but I serious have no idea. Help me out!
  8. S

How do I tell this guy I'm in love with him?

I need some adivise. I can't talk to my friends about it, so I though I'd ask you beautiful people! Okay, I am desperately in love with this guy at my school (and when I say that, I'm not over exaggerating) and he has no idea. I don't know whether I want to tell him because he has a girlfriend...
  9. S

Voice actors for KH2

Everybody knows Namine from Chain of Memories, right? Well, if she ends up being in KH2, who do you think her voice actor would be? I reackon a good one would be Hilary Duff. I don't lik her, I just think her voice suits Namine's character. And who's voice would be good for the BHK do you...
Back