• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Happy Birthday Kaori!

HappyBirthday! Tommorow is kaori2244's birthday and since she will be gone to celebrate, I decided to make this today. Come here to wish her a happy birthday and celebrate with us. I know you want too. There's cake in it if you stay. :cool:
  2. K

Diz is not Amsem

Here is a thread I made a long time ago that should support the theory about DiZ being Ansem's shell. I newer when I made that thread, so it may be a little rusty. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=14077
  3. K

what happened in hallow bastion n such..

There is no connection between Namine and Kairi. Namine was Kairi's shadow in COM. This means that she pretended to be Kairi or that she took Kairi's place in Sora's life. There could be a connection between the BHK and Namine, but at the moment there isn't enough proof to support this...
  4. K

I think I found a new image!!

This is the pic that had the title you named.
  5. K

I think I found a new image!!

Which image are you talking about? http://images.google.com/images?q=Sora&hl=en
  6. K

hey does ne1 know that karii's feet r hecka big

Yeah, they do look a little out of proportion. They look better in the second game, though. I can't say the same for Riku because I haven't seen any screen shots of him in kh2.
  7. K

Yellow Trinity in Agrabah

The pillar allows you to access the upper part of the same room where you shoot a wobbly pillar with fire in order to get to Jafar in the Cave of Wonders. In the upper part, there is a statue with a red gem on it. Touch it to open a door at the lower part of the room. In there you will find two...
  8. K

the Micky and DIZ connection

I made a thread on this same subject 4 months ago. Try looking through the Search option on top of the forum. Here it is. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=14077
  9. K

The "One Final Request" Game

Say what you would want to do if you found out that you were going to die that day. Your actions could be humorous or they could be destructive. It is your choice. I'll start off. I would ride every roller coaster around the area until I puke.
  10. K

King Mickey and the unknows

There is no proof that they are undercover. In COM, Riku and Mickey left Castle Oblivion wearing unknown coats. I have no idea how or why they got them. The only thing that can prove anyones' theories is kh2.
  11. K

mickey question

I don't know. Maybe we should take him up for his word. We'll find out when the time comes.
  12. K

theory on bhk, ansem, riku, DiZ connection

This can't be true because Riku was whole while Ansem was a spirit in kh. Someone who is complete cannot be a part of someone else. Also, you can't assume that the GEU in Deep Dive is the BHK. There is no proof to back that up. I agree that DiZ is a part of Ansem, though. DiZ is supposedly the...
  13. K

Kingdom Key Forever!

I disagree. I think they use the Kingdom Key in the demos because they don't want to give away the new keyblade forms.
  14. K

sephiroths words

You heard wrong. When Sora gets the halo over his head, Sephiroth says, "Sin Harvest Attack". He doesn't say "Send Heartless Angel."
  15. K

Question about End of the World

I think everyone is over-analyzing this. The game designers could have just put those there for the heck of it.
  16. K

Favorite World

Go to this thread if you want to name your favorites. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=22702
  17. K

if u could...

Sora because I would learn what it is like to be a keyblade master.
  18. K

Whats your favorite world?

My favorite world is Never Land. The flight ability there gives more freedom than other worlds.
  19. K

How many times have you beaten Ansem?

I haven't kept track of how many times I beat him.
  20. K

how did kairi lose her heart?

Do you remember when Sora goes into the secret place after he gets the keyblade? That's where Kairi says, "Sora...", and then the door opens behind her which releases a blast of dark energy. After this happens, she flys toward Sora and she enters his body as if she was a ghost. I believe this is...
Back