• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► I need help naming a character.

coolest names ever are for sure: Mandreynn(female), Maevista(female) and Carthonas (male)
  2. L

My band

Hey there I'm just trying to get word out for my band in which I am lead singer and bassist of. We don't have much yet nor do we have a good record but they're decent-ish. Be sure to add us and spread the word please and leave some feed-back on there or here if you would please. Heres the link...
  3. L

My posts...

Though I have taken a long absence I would just like to know why I no longer have my 500 - 600 posts.
  4. L

trash can

whatever happend to the trash can? i loved reading the things in there they were always so funny and stupid.
  5. L

question about star ocean TTEOT

ok who here has gone all the way through the game (except for the bonus dungeons after the clear game) what level were your characters when you fought luther (the last guy in the storyline) my characters are:Fayt level 67 Cliff level 65 and Nel level 59. do you think thats good enough or should...
  6. L

I'm baaaack

well since school is going again (well it will be in 2 days for me) i'll be on almost all the time when i'm not at school again like i used to be. now this probab;y has no effect to anyone sonce i never got very popular on this site :P
  7. L

anyone play guild wars?

well i was wondering if anyone played guild wars and if so you can add me to your friends list my name is Little Kairi and i'm a ranger/monk so message if you ever wanna do something
  8. L

Poll time!

well i would just reserve but you double posted and you cant do that >.> <.<
  9. L

random items as weapons!

if you could use a random item/s as a weapon/s what would you use i would use an ice cream scooper and a pizza cutter XD
  10. L

Least Favorite World?

mine are atlantica and monstro god they piss me off >.<
  11. L

EB Games Release Date

well for one isnt posting about the kh2 date spam? and 2 i've been to the actual store and they said dec 7th. the website is not updated much. and dont count on either of those to be the date
  12. L

lottery?

i was wonderin whats with the lottery. it says draw date may 5th... well its now the 7th of may and it hasnt been drawn yet... so whats going on with that?
  13. L

quiz

i just noticed the little quiz thing. whats it for and when will there be quizzes? will it give gil?
  14. L

about sephiroth....

i was scanning all the ots out of sheer boredom and i notied that sephiroth only gives 85 gil. is this a typo/glitch or are you guys for real?
  15. L

exploading frogs

i was looking at the news on a local radio station website (like i do everyday) and i came across this and thought it was hilarious http://www.webn.com/script/headline_newsmanager.php?id=402947&pagecontent=weirdnews&feed_id=64
  16. L

Stupid! Stupid PS2 and KH games!

well uh... take your ps2 to a shop... thats all i can say... i honestly dont see why someone would spend that much money....
  17. L

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

stupidest thing i done was when you beat the 3 kids in oogie boogies tower and the one says "you'll never find the green door" i spent 2 - 3 hours in the same room look for that door
  18. L

secret place drawings

well next time you come over i'll show you its so crazy i ate a piece of ham
  19. L

in my pants

its simple to understand just say the name of a game or song and in my pants after it i'll start things off... devil may cry in my pants
  20. L

Favorite COM Sleight

fire raid - fire - any attack card - any attack card who doesnt like catching their keyblade on fire and throwing it lol
Back