• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

i think sora already has told kairi but not with words remember at the end of KH1 when kairi saw sora's drawing of him giving her the paupu fruit and then seh drew anther one with her giving it to him. but i still dont think they are a couple. they havent been together long enough. they havent...
  2. D

about anti-form

i just wanna shout anti- sora is PIMPIN. P-I-M-P-I-N
  3. D

any "best" way to get final form?

a little secret with drives is that if u leave a world in a drive form then you come back with full drive bar..........dont no whether u guys figured that out
  4. D

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

Googie!!!
  5. D

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

yo steamboatwillis....the game comes out the 28th but some stores dont sell it untill the 29th because of maintanaces etc.
  6. D

It's been a long 4 years

Nomaru said it KH will not be a FF type series. This forum may just get updated for KH3
  7. D

blood in KH2?

i would
  8. D

I noticed something....Possible spoilers

i dont increase my post count. that just makes me look like i my life is on this web site. nothin special comes from haveing a lot of posts (that i know of)
  9. D

keep workin hard trooper
  10. D

*sighs* when do they mature.............
  11. D

oh yah ur definently new. u havent seen flaming. ohhhh boy!!!!! theyre just sayin ur a little slow or behind the times if u plz
  12. D

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

gamestop should release the 28th becauses it is the best game store ive ever been to
  13. D

How many....

u have 2 change keyblades. its part of the game. u cant jsut toss something of that value aside.
  14. D

What would make the best music for KH2 opening video?

u gotta get some head banging music
  15. D

blood in KH2?

yo dawninig twighlight pm me that. but doesnt every1 know blood is the new black. blood makes every game better. that and lots of violance. bone crushing attacks that send shivers up ur spine. its the new style of games now
  16. D

chill homes. ive never heard either passion of sanctuary
  17. D

ones in japanese and the other is english
  18. D

since i have not heard sanctuary or passion i would have 2 say Metallica's Enter Sandman..... or maybe some classic song.
  19. D

riku

this maybe a little late but wat about replica riku. i dont remember anything happening 2 him and i thought he stays with namine at the end. think hell be in kh2??? and if so wat is his perpuse??
  20. D

Kingdom Hearts II/Kingdom Hearts Observation

its a game. they didnt get a hair cut and u eat ur vitamins and u grow 4 ft.
Back