• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Marluxia and Luxord

Well you also have to put into perspective that almost none of the villains in KH2 had any character development AT ALL. A shame really, considering that the game had two of my favorite Organization members, Saix and Xigbar.
  2. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Help/Support ► The New Kid on the Block

I am sorry but this is just dumb. You should never EVER change who you are or create another personality just to fit in with the "in-crowd". You would only be lying to yourself, and your new friends would probably only be friends with the fabrication that you had created to get on their good...
  3. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

E' Nomine Padre

This is an open battle to anyone that wishes to take it, I shall be waiting. I will no doubt be using my Exorcist-type character to battle in this bout. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Allen Walker Age: It is completely unsure what his true age is, due to the fact that...
  4. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

A little bit of character development for the organization characters would have been nice, especially with Siax and Xemnas. I mean we know nothing about some of their personalities, what the hell is that all about.
  5. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Cursed Blood (Open Battle)

[/CENTER]Okay, I have been gone for quite some time now and I wanted to get back in the game. As the title says this is a open battle to anyone of any skill level, I just require that you know the rules. Anyway, I will be using a character that is part of a set, whom is based on the wonderland...
  6. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

Who I could not wait to mangle completely was actually axel and demyx, although I hat axel alot more. Seriously you kill the guy like 3 freaking times and he does not die, pisses me off. I al could not wait to kill demyx because, well he was like a road block, not hard but.........a nuicence.
  7. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

The madness rises (open Challenge)

Okay this is an open challenge to anyone that wants it. Also I want somone with at least moderate experience. Rules: You should know all the rules, if not then get the hell out. Judges (if needed) 1) D2L 2) 3) My templete Name: The Mad Hatter Original name: Remy Twist Age: He is the...
  8. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

My new character (Mad in this style)

Hello everyone, just wanted to know if my templete really is as good as I think it is. Also to let people know my appearance and bio are graphic so for the feint of heart stray away. So I was trying to do a mix of the Mad Hatter and a fighter, inspired by a certain book, and this psyco is what...
  9. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Codebreaker problems.

Okay before you say anything, I am not a cheater, I just thought it would be fun. Game: Final Fantasy X Problem: Okay heres how it is, I bought this new code system (somewhat like gameshark or armax) because not only was I frustrated with Seymours' 3rd form, but I also want to have some...
  10. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Bulls On Parade(MS & Pwninator Co-Op Open Challenge)

The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha **** off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop Drop an don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op Terror rains drenchin', quenchin' tha thirst of tha power dons That five sided fist-a-gon...
  11. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Help/Support ► why does it bug me?

Ohh I see and you are helping, if not then please leave. The section is called "Help/Support" not "Bash the people who have problems" If you are not willing to help or support the man then please........just leave.
  12. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Help/Support ► why does it bug me?

I'm starting to detest you you ignoramous. Now Bond of flames, it's only natural feel uncomforatable about it, heck even a little suspicious. It's a regular thing, shes youre GF. But I have to admit that would piss me off an confuse me a bit too. Anyway hope I helped, have a glorious day...
  13. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

~EvenStar retry~ ((Master-Sephiroth and pwninator production))

EvenStar ~~~~~~~ STORY ~~~~~~~ There was once peace and tranquility amongst the people of titanus. It had lasted and endured many years until the one faitfull day war broke out. Blood was to be spread across feilds of battle and people were to die by the thousands each day, rivers of blood...
  14. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

EvenStar ((A Master-Sephiroth and Pwninator production))

EvenStar ~~~~~~~ STORY ~~~~~~~ There was once peace and tranquility amongst the people of titanus. It had lasted and endured many years until the one faitfull day war broke out. Blood was to be spread across feilds of battle and people were to die by the thousands each day, rivers of blood...
  15. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

A battle of honor ~open battle~

I have come to fight and will not leave till I have grasped victory in my hands. Yes if you are wondering this is an open battle so anyone who wants to fight me can...........well fight with me. I am not very confident though for you see this is my first rp batlle, but I will stick to it till...
  16. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Fanfiction ► I need help naming a character.

Astox Maximus Aslam If you need more just call.
  17. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Fanfiction ► I need help naming a character.

Hey how's do you like Arimaix. Would that work for you.
  18. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

Marluxia, because he is the greatest the org. has to offer.
  19. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Hanibal Rising

Okay I am very excited for this movie and I think it will be very good. I like the idea of him being a teenager and seeing how he becomes so deliciously mad, but what do you guys think.
  20. ❖Ħλν?₡❖

Which character do you hate in CoM?

lMarluxia is simply the greatest org. member in existence and I'm happy to know he will be able to annihilate me, I like challenges. I hate axel the most because he is an overated, cliche, noOb, coward...................but I have basicly already said this so I will take my leave of you. ~~M-S~~
Back