• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Worlds for Birth By Sleep (From the previous games)

(I can only hope that I'm not reposting a thread. Too lazy to go and check myself :closedeyes:) Since the setting is ten years in the past I think these worlds are appropriate for the game: Deep Jungle: Young Tarzan, Turk, etc. Hollow Bastion Twilight Town Olympus Colosseum: Young Hercules...
  2. H

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts MM Side: The King's Story

Stipulation: This story follows the background of King Mickey before, during, and after the events of the Kingdom Hearts series. I created this fan fic two years ago on this forum, which sadly got pushed back to the pages of the World that Never Was :blush:. A lot of the ideas were flawed, as I...
  3. H

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: MM Side

Kingdom Hearts: The Mickey Mouse Story (Here's the idea. The story is gonna be about King Mickey's part in Kingdom Hearts. It's basically everything that he does while Sora first gets the keyblade and fights the Heartless and everything after that. I hope you enjoy it. This first part is a few...
  4. H

That 70s Show: When They Were Young

If you like That 70s Show, join this thread. The idea is that there's everything about That 70s Show, except its set up in the past where Eric and the gang are in their early teens. Laurie's part is basically prostituting herself to teachers so she can pass her last years of high school...
  5. H

Final Fantasy: The Togethering

Here's the idea. Every character from some of the FF Games(mainly FF10) have suddenly been sent to a world that has basically, a jungle (on the west), a collesieum(at the north), and a castle(at the far east). The FF characters can be Squall, Tidus (becomes real), Cloud, Auron (brought back to...
  6. H

Sora Never Came to Dinner

In KH1, you hear Sora's mom call Sora for dinner. Sora was out on the dock as the heartless were appearing. If you saw Sora's mom come up out of nowhere in the middle of like a boss battle in KH2 with Sora's dinner, how would you react. My jaw would drop, then I would laugh hysterically. Then...
  7. H

How come Riku doesn't have a keyblade after COM?

Remember how in KH1 Riku surrendered his heart to the darkness, which made the keyblade go to Sora instead. I couldv'e sworn after i beat COM that Riku didn't choose the path of darkness, not to mention he tried to destroy all the darkness out of his heart. I need answers!
  8. H

The X-MEN

If you have any good ideas, post them. Here's my story idea. The Mutant Academy is falling apart. Charles Xavier cannot sense why it is going on, but knows that the chaos is being made by a student. The student is leaving no evidence to give us an understanding of his identity. template*...
  9. H

Who Is that voice!!

If you recall in KH 1, there was a voice at the beginning, at sometimes in the middle, and at the end after the credits that said "Remember you are the one who will open the door to the light." Who do you suppose this could be, is it someone we know, or just someone who will stay a mystery...
Back