• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

when do we get drive

I think somewhere in the middle of the game when you start to share a really strong bond with Gooofy and Donald
  2. F

How many hope the demo comes out soon.

I would love to get a demo of the game
  3. F

pre-order

Pre-ordered like three months ago at electronics boutique.
  4. F

what's the coolest new thing in KH2

Being able to fuse with Donald and Goofy is going to be awesome, watch out heartless.
  5. F

Ages of players

I was 12 when I got the game and I was surprised, it was like the best game I've ever played. Can't wait till KH2.
  6. F

the organization's plans

good theory but maybe the x's just represent that they are part of the Organization.
  7. F

possible fusions for Sora

I wonder if Sora will be able to fuse with Riku or the BHK, that would be pretty cool.
  8. F

Simultaneous!!?

do you guys/gals know if Advent Children will get a theatrical release, that would be pretty cool
  9. F

who cried at the end?

Dramatic it was but I didn't cry. The only thing that bugged me was that after the whole adventure Sora still doesn't get to stay with Kairi.
  10. F

Did you ever think?

i wish they could have Cloud as a summon like they did on COM, I would also like to see Leon as a summon too.
  11. F

Very good idea on BHK

You really shouldn't call him a retard its just a simple mistake plus he hasn't played X
  12. F

Rating

It will probably have the rating E+10 because of the darker story
  13. F

bhk lookin at fingers

What if BHK is a clone of sora but not a was not successfully made, maybe made by vexen like the riku clone
  14. F

King mickeys keyblade

Wasn't there suppose to be 3 keyblade master sora, riku, and King mickey. I think mickey sent goofy and donald to find the true keybllade and someone to help him seal kingdom hearts.
  15. F

Could Deep Dive be the beginning of...

But how can it the city or what ever looks way futureristic than Traverse or Twilight town
  16. F

level ups no more??

It's probably a demo and it's just to show the fighting probably
  17. F

D-pad vs. right analog stick

I use the d-pad, I guess it just depends which one you used first
  18. F

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

Keep Simple and Clean its one of the best theme songs I ever heard in any game
  19. F

songs in KH

I liked the tune from Halloweentown town I think it was the best from all the worlds and Simple and Clean
  20. F

who would win the fight of darkness

Riku he can you use the power of light to seduce sephiroth then use the darkness to finish him off!
Back