• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. helios

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Usually MB does but if he doesnt catch it Im sure another Mod will. Ahhh it feels so good to be back.
  2. helios

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Anyone could have been controling those tombstones you dont know Xenmas could have been controling them and when he knew that one of his members failed he probably changed it himself.
  3. helios

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Only Japan? That Reasonable and new news to myself ^_^ I havent been on in at least a quarter of a year.
  4. helios

That's Right!!! Another Theory!!!!

Well my theory is still logical in my opinion i stated that when everyone fought over the light the light hid itself within childrens hearts and in return the hearts of these kids made the keyblades............matter of fact Ill be back I have to find where I posted that it was in May lol ill be...
  5. helios

Who Might Be That Armored Knight?

Possibly I was on when we first started discussing this but I havent been on for almost 3 months so Im completly clueless on what new intel we have on this situation of the Keyblade knights/masters.
  6. helios

Riku's eyes...

If it has a real importance I cant find it maybe its just a sign of his transformation.
  7. helios

Leveling Up

yep the world that never was is the easiest place i gained 15 levels in one day. im at level 90 now.
  8. helios

Ultima Weapon??!!

Well it doesnt matter since you already defeated him just get the weapon and deal with it.
  9. helios

All nunuu vids

Hell yeah the problem is im still at school and they blocked youtube. >_<
  10. helios

Is there really a Black Caldrun level in KH2

Thats being sincere TMM you're going a little soft on me I give em a F- for the hell of it.
  11. helios

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

Wow i guess I really don't have to say much but thanks.
  12. helios

Favorite Drive Form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep my favorite is the wisdom seeing him shoot with the keyblade awed me and I just had to play that form.
  13. helios

Magic Combining?

I knew it was to good to be true ah well its still a nice idea to ponder about.
  14. helios

Sora's Clothes

Who cares find out later today ill come back on and tell you why they gave him new clothes.
  15. helios

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: It's finally out! It didnt get a better review by Game Informer and I was mad about that but who cares the game is going to be an excellent sequel.
  16. helios

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

Are you stupid tell me how do you have an A at the begining of your 4th quarter? You automatically start off with an F in each Quarter that until you turn in your first assignment then you'll have an A assuming you get the points quailified for an A on that particular assignment.
  17. helios

wut leon sed at hollow bastion

There is a reasonable explanation that we can all recieve next Tuesday whats the use of thinking about it now. Take an english class kid damn your spelling makes me want to cut myself.
  18. helios

Question about KH2??

Fight and thats it like super Smash bros.
  19. helios

Is Sora gonna be the bad guy?

I know how can he be the protagonaist and the antagonist thats what the Org, heartless, and nobodies are for they are the bad guys.
  20. helios

Video Spoiler

yeah its pretty cool and they are right you should have checked where you put this thread.
Back