• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. helios

Omega Ruins in Kh3?

As we all know in every FF game there is a place as to where you can go to train against monsters that are at an extremly high level that usaually PWN your ass. For example the Omega Ruins itself in FFX or the Bevelle Dungeon in FFX-2 or Ultimecia's realm in FFVIII and the list goes on. But what...
  2. helios

KH2 questions.

As we all know KH2 for the U.S is set to release in the next 21 days I just wanted to know a few things. 1. Are any of the original heartless making a return? 2. Are the trinities going to make another appearence? 3. Whats going to take the place of searching for dalmations? 4. What new spells...
  3. helios

Lulu vs Lust

how do you think would win in a fight between both of these dark women.
  4. helios

Yu Yu hakusho V.S Bleach

Hey who do you think would win at these fights. Yuske v.s Ichigo Arabi v.s Kurama Ishida v.s Kuwabarra
  5. helios

Omfg Its Ansem Hes In A Black Cloak

When you watch this trailer look closely i cant pause it for you but at the end of this trailer where its goes black you see ansem in a ORG outfit could he be one of the members himself actually give me your thoughts and opinions. http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GcHG2c69T3o WATCH CLOSELY...
  6. helios

Questions on XIII's true intentions

I was playing KH last night and i say something that caught my eye the quote at the end of the world at the dark machine it said. Ones born of the heart and darkness,devoid of hearts,ravage all worlds and bring destruction. *he,s talking about the heartless* Seize all hearts and consumate...
  7. helios

A new org member

The newest member named Xigbal his powers are not tey confirmed and neither is his board.http://www.khinsider.com/images/xigbal/004.jpg The members so far if you dont know. Axel Larxene Marluxia Xaldin Lexaeus Zexion Vexen Luxurod Xigbal Demyx the 2 suspected new members in the newest trailer...
  8. helios

What About Love........it Sucks

have any of you other people been in love b4 it sucks and i want to hear some past experiences you can be in love with a game, a pair of shoes,.......your hands........so post and share and if this is a stupid thread dont not say your in love with any of my family members or i_love_me! you do...
  9. helios

Best Gundam series ever

Hey i just want you guys opinions on the best gundam series of all time i like Gundam Wing.
  10. helios

Similarites of Hollow Bastion and Twilight town

If any body knows the significance of the train thats supposed to take you to twilight town can you post it because alot of people are getting confused thinking twilight town and Hollow bastion are the same world in pics. Plus where does the train come from and what does the place look like and...
  11. helios

Mgs4

We know that this is one of the most anticipated games if youve seen the tokyo game show footage snake is extremly older and he may have foxdie but he combats it with injections presumabaly made by otacon the graphics are amazing and hes set in a battlefield of two enemies, attack one and the...
  12. helios

Console Showdown

Which game and system do you think will sell the most. Of course i predict everyone will most likely say X360 and Halo 3 but mine is Nintendo revolution and The new Sumper Smash Bros.
  13. helios

Graphics

Okay the last thread was closed b/c it was turning into a i hate nomura type thread although i liked it I didnt get my main idea across what i was trying to say was that if the game is being held back why not enhance the graphics whats a little wait we've been waiting for almost three years if...
  14. helios

KH2 For PS3

As we all know the release date for KH2 is set for 2006 near fall or winter and the time for japan is December 22,2005 the PS3 is set for the spring of 2006 FOR JAPAN this means the PS3 is coming out in the fall or winter FOR the U.S so what are they doing that is taking so long are they going...
  15. helios

Rikus role in Kh2

okay what are you guys theories of rikus role all we see is him as the blind folded unknown (if everyone believes that) in DD at the top of the building as the DWU throws him the oblivion keyblade what do you think he does in kH2 in kh he was trying to find sora after he acepted darkness and he...
  16. helios

Grading system

how do you think the grading system will fit in to KH2 after each level your graded on certain things that you did in the certain level i hear you get certain abilites when you do good on a level do you think that this is a good or a bad idea. :eek:
  17. helios

City in deep dive playable

Well i have found the city in deep dive and a screenshot with an unknown and sora and company in it this i hope is enough evidence to show that the world is in fact playable just look at the pic isnt that where the DWU flipped and started running up besides it looks like its raining and it...
  18. helios

Mickeys keyblade

Okay i keep hearing that the keyblade wielder can either save a world from darkness or encase it in darkness but thats just it there is only supposed to be one keyblade master why does mickey have one how did he get his did he have an awakening where did mickey get his blade from how does he fit...
  19. helios

Behind the X in the Organization

Two questions for all the people out there Kh veterans and noobs 1.what do you think the X in each persons name means and 2.Who are all the people in it now so we can finally put together how many org memebers are left to reveal.I hope i can have u guys help on this id appreciate it.:D
  20. helios

Rikus Keyblade

This is a theory and ive said it before but i havent made a thread of it do you think that when Sora used Rikus keyblade to free kairis heart it released The nobodies and Bhk remeber sora was in a state of nothingness before heturned into a heartless do you think he unlocked the BHK and the...
Back