• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

stories in kh2

has anyone wondered if possibly there are two stories one is bhk and the other is sora and when you begat both ir t unlocks the rest of the story when they meet. just a thought lots of games are doing that lately
  2. S

the power of darkness

why does just about every one thing just because darkness is used for evil deeds its bad. i personally think darkness is a very power and if used the right way can have its true power be brought up give your thoughts on this
  3. S

kingdomhearts trivia part2

What one trinity is able to disappear and be impossible to get afterwards?
  4. S

aladin's world

has anyone here ben able to make the merchant in aladin's world appear i remember i did it about twice
  5. S

who looks the coolest sora or riku

I think riku just because his dark outfit is awesome. and dont forget i said who looks the coolest not whos the best.and dont judge sora by his new outfit in KH@ cause rikus unknown outfit still beats it
  6. S

who's your favorite lengendary dragon from yugioh

mines is between tamyis and grideous
  7. S

Favorite Villian?

who is your favorite villian. mine is Axel from kingdomhearts chain of memories
Back