• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I<3Kiari

Go through the Alphabet before somebody posts a Xehanort pic

As the title suggests, you must go through the alphabet before sombody posts a Xehanort picture without double posting. EX:Sora: A is for applejack Donald: B is for blueberries Goofy: C is for cantaloupe Mickey: D is for Dogs 'n cats Sora: E is for elephant Xehanort: Allow me to start...
  2. I<3Kiari

Death Note: Reckoning

Intro: 07/15/2015 5 Shinigami dropped their Death Notes in the Human World, near Tokyo, Japan. All 5 were found by humans, each using one for their own intents and purposes. Some may use it to change the world, some to further themselves. But one thing is for sure, This is going to end badly...
  3. I<3Kiari

Discussion ► Kingdom Hearts: Arcana Official Struggle Tournament February 2015 Discussion

Welcome to The first OFFICIAL Struggle Tournament Discussion thread! Current brackets: I will replace this with a new updated version after each round. NPC CONTROLERS: Setzer:SwagStar Hayner: SwagStar
  4. I<3Kiari

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Kiari's Amazing characters

I'll always be there to bring you back Name: Riku Age: 14 Weapons/Abilities: A Blade Shaped Like A Dragon's Wing. (Sorry I Dont Know the Name)/Fire Appearance: Has shoulder length silver hair, (y is Riku so hard to describe?) Has (blue?) Eyes. Wears a black and yellow shirt and bluish black...
  5. I<3Kiari

New Original Roleplay

I want to make a new rp But can't think of what type so you guys pick
  6. I<3Kiari

Intrest gauge:Pokemon: Kalos adventures

I was wondering if any one would be interested if I made a RP that takes place after X/Y with a new team called Team Glacier (im might need some help) players will b able to be Team glacier members or ordinary trainers plus all of the Kalos gym leaders will be up for grabs.
  7. I<3Kiari

Inheritance Cycle: The Vault of Souls Broken Open

This RP follows the events of the Inheritance Cycle till the point of the vault of souls story line at which murtag discovers the plan to go to vorenguard and he to goes to the vault of souls and eragon and murtag each grab half the eggs and return to their respective army, then they have people...
  8. I<3Kiari

Fall of The Empire(a fantasy rp) (OOC/DISCUSSION)

BACKGROUND:The Empire of Tazi was peaceful for 1,000 years before a civil war began ending it all, now 5 factions duke it out for control of it. 1.The Imperials, the supporters of the only heir to the throne, Harmond Tazi. 2.The Harnek, the rebelion that started the civil war searching for...
Back