• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Nobody's Nobody

It's a little bit odd how some of the heartless coincide better with some of the nobodies, however there are some nobodies that do have similarities to each other. Lexaeus has a tomahawk blade which is similar to the nobodies with the giant swords, you know the ones that disapear and make their...
  2. T

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

Because if you remember he was attacked by nobodies, and the only way he could defend himself is to use the keyblade. That's why when the keyblade appeared to him for the first time it looked like data rather than light.
  3. T

Dragon Ball sagas Vs Winx Club

Ever wonder what would happen if the Z fighters got ticked off by the Winx clubers? we will find out.. prepare to enter.. the twighlight zone... we need people for each side so it should look like this... Teen Gohan: theultimafrylock Goku: edwardelric7324 Vegeta:OblivionRiku android...
  4. T

the nightmare before christmas rpg

i know there are alot of Nightmare Before Christmas fans out there so i decided to make my own role playing game out of it. there will be three jack skellingtons for three time zones that eventually meet up: jack skellington (past) sandy claws jack (present) reprise jack (future) you can be...
  5. T

who is stronger Link or or Kirby

i was alwaise wondering who is stronger link or kirby they both have unique abilities who is stronger?
  6. T

3 secret keyblades!

hahahahah apri fools!!!
  7. T

3 secret keyblades!

just to let all you know having the stratigy guide really helps!
  8. T

3 secret keyblades!

wow this is too good to be true I got all three to work!!!!!!!!!! now I truly am theultimafrylock hahahahahahaha!!!!! sory but I dont have the technology to show any pictures.
  9. T

who would you rather be in KH cloud or sephiroth

id definetly be seferoth he's the best charecer in the game. says the ultimafrylock
  10. T

What are the questions at the beginning for?

re questions: choosing dusk means hard to level up choosing mid day means ok to level up choosing morning means easy to level up weapons sword means more strength losing it means less shield means more defence lose it means less defence. wand means more MP lose etc
  11. T

ill tell you

the various questions it asks you at the beginning will effect you status wise for the rest of the game. when you choose a weapon as in the sword, shield, or wand, this will tell your strengths and weaknesses such as...
Back