• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Datomix

The World Ends With You

How important is it that I play TWEWY before playing 3D? It's been on my list of games to play for years but never got around to it. And now I have no DS anymore so I'd have to get the iOS version :/ Also out of curiousity, why were FF characters not included anyways? Just curious plus I'd like...
  2. Datomix

Will Back Cover tell the events of this game?

Will the entire story of Unchained be covered by Back Cover? Because honestly, I don't care for the game. I've only played it a few times and it feels like a chore. Plus I'm having hard time grasping how it works, I've never been a real fan of IOS games (Damn you Zynga for starting this Energy...
  3. Datomix

Hitman 2 | PC, PS4 and Xbox One on November 13th!

Hitman (2016) is an episodic action-adventure stealth video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is the sixth entry in the Hitman series. Hitman is a third-person stealth video game in which players take control of...
  4. Datomix

Why doesn't Sora seal the Keyholes in the new KH2 worlds?

It's always something that kinda bothered me. He uses the Keyblade to open new gates, but he never seals the Keyhole of any new world he visits.
  5. Datomix

Political Correctness and Social Justice Warriors

Political Correctness: "the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against." Social Justice Warrior: "Disparaging. a person...
  6. Datomix

Returning member... What's up?

Heya! I doubt anyone here remembers me, so I thought that I'd might as well reintroduce myself. I tend to come and go on here, but it's nice to be back! I've been somewhat following all the KH news lately, kinda keeping my distance though, I still have yet to play KH:3D, but with the release...
  7. Datomix

Gaming and Choosing Gender

It seems that, in MMORPG's it's pretty common to see men using female avatars, and vice versa. It also seems, that it's still considered "wrong", "creepy", more or less, just thought of in a negative light. Personally, I don't know why, but I just prefer playing as a female character. I...
  8. Datomix

Does alcohol change you, or show who you really are?

First of all, sorry if this has been posted, but I haven't seen any threads that cover this topic, recently, at any rate. Some say that alcohol makes you a different person when intoxicated. Others say it breaks the "filter" constructed by society and shows who you really are. Personally, I...
  9. Datomix

Short Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 Fan Trailer/AMV *Contains FFXIII Spoilers*

I basically made this with within a few hours to get back in the groove of video editing, which I haven't done seriously for awhile. Critique is welcome and appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmR16uhe1Dg
  10. Datomix

Breathe No More / Lucky

This is a very short story I wrote a while back, I decided to experiment with writing by basing a story off two different songs, well, enjoy! SONGS: Breathe No More - Evanescence Lucky - Britney Spears ( Before The Fall XD ) Breathe No More/Lucky Short Story # 1 “I’ve been looking in the...
  11. Datomix

Hello

Hello! I'm not a new member but it has been awhile since I last posted, and wow, this place has sure changed! Also I have a question, I posted a Fan-Fic here a while back, i searched for it but couldn't find it, have all the old posts been deleted? Do I need to post it again?
  12. Datomix

Hot Topic Presents: KH Merch!

Sorry if this is old news, but I just wanted o inform everyone that Hot Topic is selling Kingdom Hearts merchandise! (some of which say NEW) Disney Kingdom Hearts - Licensed Gear
  13. Datomix

Fanfiction ► Divine Assassin (KH) (AU)

This if my first fic for a long time, 2 or 3 years to be exact. If you look at my other stories you'll notice a BIG difference, lol, anyways.... Title: Divine Assassin Author:: Tiamo D Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Kingdom Hearts. Rating: M Category: Drama/CrimeSpoilers: None. Feedback: Greatly...
  14. Datomix

Help/Support ► I have to go to court....again

Ok so about a month ago i had to go to court for truancy, i got 20 hour of community service, court ordered to finish my work and i have to see a therapist, so today after being forced to go to group for the first time my mom said I got a letter and i have to go back to court again....what does...
  15. Datomix

Help/Support ► Quick question

Hey everyone...i was just wondering if anyone knew a forum speciffically for help and support for teens...not that you guys aren't great, it's just that I feel some issues of mine are too....innapropriate for a forum for a little kids game O.o Thanks in advance. P.S, what the hell is up with...
  16. Datomix

Help/Support ► So...um...I'm kinda in love with two people

Ok, first of all, im bi and if you dont like it then dont post, i'm not in the mood for "abominations" and "eternal damnations" today. Ok, so I ended up dating my best friend off and on for the past year, everything was perfect til he started doing cocaine and possibly meth, and blamed me for...
  17. Datomix

Future KH gayness?

Ok so, weve heard it before, speculation of Sora and Riku being gay, and also Axel and Roxas being gay (but youve got to admit, they really do act gay together, SE is basicly screaming "FAGS" every scene Axel rambles about roxas in), there are also alot of hints with Sora/Riku too (Sora falling...
  18. Datomix

Fanfiction ► Broken

Ok,this is my First Fan-Fic,I wrote it some time ago,but took a 4 month break from it,and i'm just now writing again,so,since most people here are so sickingly honest,I decided to put it here XD http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2840343/1/ Please leave a review on FF.net,and please be 100%...
  19. Datomix

Foamy the Squirrel(Very Funny!)

If you have not heard of Foamy the squirrel,YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!(ok you dont have to but this is the funniest thing I have ever seen!) WARNING:Lots of cussing(in some of them.) http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1706.htm http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-790.htm...
  20. Datomix

Leaving for a while,or forever,not sure yet.

Mostly the title says it all,but the reason why im leaving is because even though spoiler violation threads are everywhere,I keep finding spoilers in sigs and in threads in other fourms aside the KH2 fourm,and I don't want the game spoiled for me so,i'm not gonna be back until I get KH2,or until...
Back