• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Yen Sid's - light, twilight, dark or other?

question about yen sids castle. what world was it in the light twilight dark or has it not been revealed. i know you take the train from twilight town to get there but i could swear i read about it not being stated what "realm" he is in
  2. H

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** About the secret ending, why is there an ansem report 0? I don't get why people say it's just a typo and suppose to be ansem report 1 when ansem report 1 comes right after ansem report 0.
  3. H

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

just got mine today its very good
  4. H

what was in the gs ball?

ive been wondering this for quite some time. it kinda just dissapeared to me
  5. H

Does Diz even have a weapon?

maybe he just floats and uses magic i hope not thatll be dissapointing but the key blade idea sounds very intrsting
  6. H

e3 today

no way there making ff v11 for ps3 or what are they doing was that real
  7. H

e3 today

yes it looks very hott the graphics are amazing
  8. H

e3 today

they just showed the ps3 ill up load it from my camera to my comp and post it later
  9. H

e3 today

its on right now
  10. H

e3 today

nope checked the tv guide listings tday and just saw the commercial coming up next
  11. H

e3 today

it on today at 4 00 dont miss it anyoone no what day is the kh2 coverage
  12. H

megaman sample

C:\Documents and Settings\kounterkill\Desktop\megaman awsome.mp3 im putting together a megaman and this is just a sample its short but i wanna no you guys thoughts about it ill post more
  13. H

some good news

awwww it got my hopes up
  14. H

when is it in?

i wonder if there gonna surprise us at e3 with releasing it in june very doubtful or if there gonna make us wait till march 06 i canr eally see them doing that
  15. H

some good news

i wish i could go to e3 thanks
  16. H

Least Favorite World?

man i couldnt stand alice in wonderland it gave me a head ache
  17. H

orgin

does anyone no who started the whole noobs or newbies im just curious what was the orgin:confused:
  18. H

wiltern vai

soi need t o no if any one went to the wiltern show with vai and billy sheenan
  19. H

New Trailer Questions/Theories?

hmm what really confuses me is why sora weilds 2 blades when fused but bhk has two and i think that namine and bhk are like the kairi and sora because in one of ansem reports he talks about another one of us being out there some where
  20. H

translation

if somebody could translate this it would be awsome http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/
Back