• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2

Mickey's message the bottle

Alright, here's a question i've been asking myself and i can't seem to find the answer. It's kinda stupid but still, i need an answer. Ok, so at the end of KH2, sora riku and kairi get a message from the king in a bottle. I just don't get why the heck he sent his message in a bottle. If it was...
  2. 2

Imagine for John Lennon

25 years today, none of us were even born. But still, you have to agree with me on this, he made great music, he was a great man with the greatest intentions. Not alot of people will see this thread, but for those who do stumble upon it, do give us a peice of what you think about him.
  3. 2

new Teaser for pirates of the carrabean 2

Hey hey hey, for all you Johnny Depp, orlando bloom and kiera knightly fans, there's a new teaser out for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest http://movies.go.com/screeningroom Here know talk about it and tell me what you think, and if it's already been posted well too bad. edit: sorry...
  4. 2

What is rep power?

ya. i'm still a noob and i don't get the rep power thing under the avatars. I seem to have a 1 beside a green rectangle. I've also seen 0 beside white rectangles. can any one tell me how we get these different things.
  5. 2

?Jump Festa 2005 Trailer?

As you probably all know. Back in 2004 we were announced that a new trailer for kh2 had appeared at Jump festa 2005. We were also told that it would make it's way in to internet soon. and I quote from kingdomhearts2.net: "New information from a trailer presented at the Jump Festa recently has...
  6. 2

Sora and kiari's heart

Ok i know i'm a noob and this has probably been answered somewhere but i still don't understand this: Why did kiari's heart go into sora's heart after she lost it.
Back