• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. fantasygurl1227

According to this SE Representative, we won't see KH3 for 6 or more years.

So yeah first I was totally pissed about Versus XIII now I'm extra pissed about this. What are your thoughts? I mean if this guy is right I'm gonna be 26 before KH3 comes out Source: Square Enix talks Final Fantasy 7 remake, Kingdom Hearts III, and Versus XIII | 2D-X
  2. fantasygurl1227

Ages of Terra Aqua and Ven?

Have the ages been revealed or not? I'm just curious to see how old Aqua and Terra are mainly.
  3. fantasygurl1227

New Advent Children Complete Trailer (HD)

YouTube - ?HD? FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE It's looking pretty awesome. I still don't know if I want to pay to buy this movie again, but all the added scenes are really tempting me.... And then there is this too.... Blood <3 ~ it's just another temptation. PS: remember to click...
  4. fantasygurl1227

Well this made me nostalgic.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Commercial If this doesn't bring back your childhood years, I don't know what does. I just randomly thought about this comercial, and thought hey, why not go look at the beginning again? I can't believe that i'm 16 now and this came on when i was 10 years old...
  5. fantasygurl1227

No news until E3 maybe?

Okay so we have just reached June, and we have not had any real info since January 9th. So do you guys think that we pretty much won't see anything until July 15th during E3 (Even though E3 sucks now because its only for VIPs) If your do think that there will be something at E3. What would you...
  6. fantasygurl1227

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn

Okay so I hear this anime is pretty good, but I need some other opinions, before i decide to start watching it. Is it really a good anime? If so how are the characters and the plot? :3
  7. fantasygurl1227

moving into mid-April now

okay so its mid-April and there has still been no real news about the 3 kh games... so i'm asking again, is there a magazine or some kind of event coming up? cause its been like 4 months now and square-enix still hasn't released anything. They also havn't released anything for the Final fantasy...
  8. fantasygurl1227

Okay... just what the hell is going on?

Okay, usually i'm very patient with square-enix... but no new info since the first week of january? I'm talking actual important new info. I'm thinking new info will be released around the same time that Yoko Shimomura's new CD comes out. (at least we'll get a KH Theme "the 13th anthology" in...
  9. fantasygurl1227

Lack of news?

Seriously... what is up with no real news for like 2 months? I know square-enix has there hands full but we haven't even had an interview or anything. So I was wondering, does anybody know when we might have some new info, besides E3...
  10. fantasygurl1227

New Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete Trailer

Gametrailers.com - Final Fantasy VII: AC Complete - Trailer So far the only differences that we KNOW of, is that there is an extra scene or two that have been shown to use already (but who knows there might be like 20 minutes of extra footage) and there is also HD in the Blu-ray version. They...
  11. fantasygurl1227

Final Fantasy XIII, Info and trailers

FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII EXTENDED TRAILER Gametrailers.com - Final Fantasy Versus XIII - Dengeki Special Edition Trailer This game is supposed to be very dark, and very tragic like the opposite of Kingdom Hearts. The main character, who kicks major a$$ and is so awesome that he may be able to...
  12. fantasygurl1227

Fro Bos, The talking jamacan furbys

I would so buy one of those XD This is what happens when you put myself with 2 of my equally random friends XD
  13. fantasygurl1227

something seems... a little weird....

something seems a little weird about the heights of Aqua, Ven, and Terra LINK: http://i10.tinypic.com/52pxws3.jpg Um....Either Ven is 3 feet tall, or terra is 10 feet tall, either way, something is weird about the heights. Terra's head is as wide as Aqua's waist.... The only reason why I...
  14. fantasygurl1227

when do you think we'll see a trailer?

so when do you think we we get to see the closed theatre trailer? I hope we don't have to wait long
  15. fantasygurl1227

Look at what I found LOL

Its one of the first KH2:FM secret ending fanarts ever and its soooo funny XDDD Frost Bite by ~dragonnova on deviantART Poor Ven lol By the way I DIDN'T do this, for people who may wonder
  16. fantasygurl1227

Is there or is there not a present realm?

Okay I know there is the realm of light, the realm of darkness, and the realm inbetween, but I have also seen others talk about the present realm, is there really a present realm or not, and if there is can someone give me a brief expanation as to what it is or what it means, because i'm a...
  17. fantasygurl1227

Who's excited!?

So who's excited about the new Kingdom Hearts series that is going to be created, I know I am. I don't mean just excited about the games but also excited that we get to watch another chapter of the KH series be developed and the forums will come back to life again, well they kind of already have...
  18. fantasygurl1227

Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles...

Okay i just bought this game Saturday but I really only got to playing it yesterday and it is so HARD! I didn't realize how hard it was going to be, I'm stuck on a C rank mission and im having a really frustrating time, does anyone else have this game, because i could really use some advise.
  19. fantasygurl1227

More funny kh2 videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPgxvlM6j6I&search=random%20hearts%20 this one is pretty funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdcmGim8z5w&search=random%20hearts%20 Here's another!:p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6960EgyBF_I&search=random%20hearts%20 another addition! anyways tell me what ya...
  20. fantasygurl1227

more funny cosplay videos

yup here are some more weird disturbing funny cosplay vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKnB-mTiNY&mode=related&search= This one is really funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SZdiGB1iWY&search=the%20village%20of%20ddr%20 The village of DDR...
Back