• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Goodbye

I know that in the next week or so, several people are leaving the forums so that KH2 isn't spoiled for them, like me. This is a thread for those people to say goodbye to everyone else at the forums. So...goodbye! I'll be leaving in the next few days, before Jump Festa, and be back after KH2...
  2. D

A couple new images from Famitsu

(Info from KHU) Kingdom Hearts 2- New Screens [30 Jul 2005] [Cow] Hey everyone, Famitsu released some new screens a few minutes ago(we have them first). One is just a higher quality version of an old scan though. Enjoy! (Click on the pictures to enlarge). EDIT: Also, if anyone...
  3. D

Interview with Churro about the Demo

KHU has just put up an interview with Churro (the guy who when to Comic Con and recorded the videos) about the CC demo. It's pretty interesting - check it out here.
  4. D

Detailed Demo Report

There's a detailed demo report at KHU: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=CC%20Report It has some new info, such as: * During the demo, you can skip the cutscenes, which should say they'll be in the final production. *The triangle button opens chests *Items now stack instead of having them as individual...
  5. D

Microsoft and 1337

You guys have to read this! It's so funny! Microsoft is trying to teach parents leet.... lol http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidtalk.mspx
  6. D

Possibly no customizing keyblades

I'm sure most of you have read this paragraph on kh2.net about customizing keyblades: In another thread, we were talking about this subject, and I said that I had never seen the website or magazine that this was translated from. A lot of people said it was in one of Nomura's interviews, so I...
  7. D

What the...this doesn't make sense

Look at this picture, and scroll down to the screenshot of Sora fighting Selphie. Now, look at Sora's MP meter. He has one MP gone! How is that possible? You don't know how to do magic when you're on Destiny Islands! I know this is the Japanese version (not Final Mix), but aren't the...
  8. D

Mai HiME

Has anyone seen this anime? I just saw episodes 5-8, and it's really good! It's a little confusing sometimes, though. (Probably because I haven't seen eps. 1-4) So...does anyone like/has anyone seen Mai HiME?
  9. D

Organization numbers significant?

Hey everyone, I'm a new member, but I've been reading the forums for a while. :) Anyway, yesterday trainra posted some questions about deep dive and asas. One of the questions was: "Why are 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11 and 12 not shown in Roman numerals and why is there no #1?" I was thinking about...
Back