• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Passion/Sanctuary instrumental version?

Hello again friends. I just pop into this forum every once a year don't I :P Anyways, I am looking for Passion instrumental background without Utada Hikaru's voice. And NO - not the orchestrated version. There's some poor karaoke mixes on youtube, but if anyone has an MP3 they could send me of...
  2. C

Old Xehanort Nomura Illustration

K, I just fiddled with the original artwork in photoshop a little. Can't see someone has done this before so I thought it would be funny.
  3. C

How do I get the Secret KH3 movie?

I just completed the game, and I'm wondering how I get that KH3 ending movie.
  4. C

Need help! Is there no way out of Deep Dive?

Im european so i Just started the game. I have gotten to proof of existence now in the deep dive world, and I wonder, is this the end of the game already? It sure looks like it. But the problem is, I've only played for 37 hours, and I'm only level 43. It feels like I have rushed it or...
  5. C

Kingdom hearts 3 !!! Theory based on new FMV

Please evaluate this theory of mine seriously. I mean to say that the trailer, or rather... teaser of the next step in the KH story, tells us much more if we just use our minds properly. I have spent some time coming to these conclusions. You can watch the trailer here, but dont do it if you...
  6. C

Ansem is Diz, confirmed by production notes.

Well, I just browsed IMDB, and was glad to see that about 3 times more FF characters will appear. And it says a casting person for Ansem/Diz ! So now we know, no need for theories about that anymore ! Am I really late with this lol? I personally feel i´ve been keeping up and this is the first...
  7. C

Main Menu level selection in kh2

Now I can be wrong here, but it looks like you can select levels from the start menu in kh2. This also seems to be a level we have not heard of, called The land of Dragons. Anyway, look at the screen behind tetsuya nomura here (who by the way looks like a young punk lol, unlike before)...
  8. C

KH3 at PS3? High likely I suppose

Judging by the fact that there are deep rumours about sony wanting to release ps3 sooner, I then think that square would not try to make another sequel for ps2, which about the end of this year will be outdated. Game developers will start making games for ps3, and we'll be stuck with the same...
  9. C

Wallpaper I made, just an easy thing, Sephiroth and Cloud

Lol, I made this wallpaper at school just to have something KH like with the right colors and all as a wallpaper, this is how it turned out, how do you like it http://www.deviantart.com/view/18199461/
  10. C

I finished it :D YAY !!!! Expression of happyness !

I just finished Kingdom hearts !! took me 100 hours exactly. Got everything, did everything possible. Earlier today I beat sephiroth, that was a thrill. Then when i finished KH and saw the movies. I started to cry... when Kairi found sora's wall drawing with the papu fruit... and when riku...
  11. C

My kh2 story theory based on Nomura statements

Ok this just seem logical to me but I might still be wrong. In kh, sora sealed the keyholes in the world right. But what he really did was prevent the heartless from stepping into those worlds through the keyholes. He shut them in on the dark side. Now what I believe is that Sora is going out...
  12. C

Too few accessory slots ?

Hey I´ve just gotten ultima weapon and level hundred on everyone and all trinities and dalmations. Almost all magic arts and sealed the keyhole at 100 acer wood. I have also beaten kurt siza and phantom. Now what im stuck with, I have only 3 accessory slots? On them I use Crystal crown, Omega...
  13. C

I wish KH2 will feature some similar things to.........

Onimusha 3 battle system. That was awsome, for fighting multiple fiends at once etc. I always miss that in KH1, it already looks like theres some improvements to the battlesystem, but I wish we truly get more controll and that soras moves are more sharp, not just jumping and slashing constantly
  14. C

Where are the random battles at End of the world, need rare items ???!!!!

I keep reading that to get mythrill, you need to go to end of the world, well i've been through the hole place, all the way down to final rest, and how can I spawn random Behemoths, after opening all chests? And where do I spawn random invincibles and angels pots? I need mythrill alot ! And...
  15. C

How the HeEeEeELL do I beat Phantom?

How the HEeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeEeEeEEllLLLLLLLLLL do i beat phantom? I keep casting the right magics etc, and hit his heart when its hitable, but he casts doom on me? how do I get away from that?
  16. C

What the HeEeEeElLlL is fusion????

What the is it? Where do you get from that this is an ability? Is it something i havent gotten in kh? Is it new in kh2? If so, how do you know that there even is such a thing? And how would you get the english word for it. Has nomura maybe mentioned this? is that how you know it? Or is it...
  17. C

What do you all think about my theory?

Sora - Darkness Because Sora is fighting the darkness and keeps it away from the world to save his friends, but the darkness is constantly trying to contact him. The unknown men in the cloaks, are appearing, and in FM fights him, and tells him he is not ready for this and that. Riku - Present...
  18. C

HEEELP!!!! End of the world

Don't need help anymore :)
  19. C

Need help with the end, training before the end part two

Alright, im now level 83 and have just beaten the hades cup with just sora, and ice titan. I have the oblivion. I now want to try to get Ultima weapon, but where do I get all the rare items? I need lots of detailed good help with this so i can easily get it. And then I wonder... is it...
  20. C

Kh2, what we know for sure

After studying this and that I'd say we know some things for sure : -Bhk is playable -Colloseum gets attacked or broken or something, and it looks like Hercules has to stand up for it -The battle menu changes depending on where you are, or you can change it yourself? -Auron is the...
Back