• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XjXsOlJa

The Stanley Parables

So who else has heard of this Half Life 2 mod ? I heard you can play it without HL2, but you have to have steam and source SDK 07. I tried and it isnt working, any tips ?
  2. XjXsOlJa

Swedish House Mafia

So who has a download link to "Save the World Tonight" Anyone have a clean mp3 version?
  3. XjXsOlJa

sports car?

anyone know a good used sports car for under 4k? my cousin recently got a toyota celica 2000. now im jealous as hell. links appreciated.
  4. XjXsOlJa

Wouldn't Sora be able to dual weild in KH1?

what the eff is so hard about holding two things at once.
  5. XjXsOlJa

Pre-Calculus?

I think this would belong in here but if it doesn't feel free to move it. Soo I'm thinking about taking pre-calc next summer so that i would be able to take calc junior year, and then have a free period for my senior year. Do you guys think it would be wise to take pre-calc during the summer...
  6. XjXsOlJa

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

I dont see why NA isnt getting this. -_-
  7. XjXsOlJa

Chill songs?

Anyone know all those chill songs like Banana Pancakes, and I'm Yours? Well, I'm looking for a good list of those types of songs. I'm want to be able to make a CD that I can play in the car and I'll like every song. (: So help me out please!
  8. XjXsOlJa

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Kingdom Hearts ONE anyone?
  9. XjXsOlJa

Help/Support ► Don't think about it.

The only thing that is in my mind right now is..............
  10. XjXsOlJa

Shoes.

Do you wear a specific brand like Nike, Vans, Adidas, etc? Are you Pro-___ or do you just wear whatever looks good? My bad on the poll thing. Forgot to put, "IDONTCARE." Ahaha,
  11. XjXsOlJa

NEW BbS release date!

Wasnt it supposed to be released in the summer?
  12. XjXsOlJa

Bryan Adams?

Anyone know where to download Bryan Adam's All for Love for free? MP3 or course. This thread will probably be closed but I'm taking a chance.
  13. XjXsOlJa

Google officially changes name to Topeka.

Official Google Blog: A different kind of company name Obviously an April fool's joke. But its funny. Ahaha.
  14. XjXsOlJa

BBS rated E10+?

Honestly. Does it really even matter? And The Incredibles game was so fun.
  15. XjXsOlJa

Plot Twist?

I just realized that Sora hasn't had a single decent conversation with Roxas yet.
  16. XjXsOlJa

Downloading and deleting?

Would downloading something and then deleting still affect my computer's speed and how fast it runs?
  17. XjXsOlJa

NO Final Mix

Everyone. Remember Xenin for this. If a FM does come out, everyone PM him saying "Ahahaha. NUB."
  18. XjXsOlJa

NA release date?

Sorry. Doesn't really apply to me.
  19. XjXsOlJa

NA release date?

I've waited over 2 and a half years for FFXIII. I think I can wait another couple of months for BBS.
  20. XjXsOlJa

A Xehanort Game?

No Xehanort game please. Its just in the way of KH3. Yes call me a KHI noobie.
Back