• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Endgame

Cyberevolution

Post theme: Metal Gear Rising OST - Collective Consciousness (MG Excelsus) - YouTube Cyberevolution The year is 2480. Cybernetic augmentation has become commonplace, to the point where people with only minor augmentation are considered a minority. Overpopulation has reached a peak, and the...
  2. Endgame

JEZZZZZZZZZAAAAA

Fight me damnit Pick any setting/theme/whatever. We'll make a new pair of characters and just go at it.
  3. Endgame

Anime/Manga ► Wakfu

For those who havn't had a chance to see the series: F**k you, I'm a dragon! The intro to the first episode. No spoilers, no worries. Got into this anime just the other day. Watched the first episode, kicks off with a badass fight. "Hmm, that's pretty mad, and the animation's well done...
  4. Endgame

ITT commercial culture is destroying creativity in the vidyogamin industry

Eight CoD games in eight years. Now I know a lot of people like to hate on the CoD series, but today I'd like to use 'em as an example. The Call of Duty series epitomises an extreme of the state of the industry itself. Let's take a look. Fact. It costs money to make a game. Fact. Games are...
  5. Endgame

Inheritance RP?

Nah just kidding. Dragons? Come off it. We've got Skyrim for that. Go read Matthew Reiley instead. Seriously, the Scarecrow sequal's out. I'm halfway through, it's pretty much awesome. There's this one part with the submarine and... aww wait I don't wanna spoil it.
  6. Endgame

Idea dump

I'm just gonna leave this here. Setting: Modern Theme: Lightning bolt action. No, wait, that's metal gear rising. So basically, we've all got this idea of ninjas. They fly through the air, flip off walls, throw shuriken, and basically be badass. Truth is, none of that stuff ever really...
  7. Endgame

Children of Steel

"What the hell is that thing?" "These readings... it's the same one that attacked the International Space Station!" "Hail the William. Deploy all Combat Frames." Children Of Steel In an alternate future, Earth is under attack by a mysterious alien menace, capable of possesing it's victims and...
  8. Endgame

The Limelight Challenge

Love it or hate it, the Twilight series is what it is: A massive cash cow. Yet it's, let's be honest, bland, generic, and predictable. A noob roleplayer could write a better romance story in their sleep. Or could they? I put to you the challenge, KHI, to write a Romance RP that's better then...
  9. Endgame

The Broken Branch

Clang! Clink! The unmistakable sound of Kunai and Shuriken impacting one another. The dark-clad figures in ghostly white masks win ground slowly, forcing the defending troops to retreat. They are quick, efficent, and effective. The enemy army, each wearing a distinctive forehead protector...
  10. Endgame

The Broken Branch (A literate Naruto RP)

"I have no past. I have no future. I have no name. I am merely Danzou's arms and legs. There is no point in saying anything to me." ~ 'Sai' The Broken Branch You are ANBU, the elite. Hand-picked by the Hokage themselves to serve Konoha, ANBU are assigned only the most dangerous and...
  11. Endgame

Fatal Fantasy

Name: Storm Age: 21 Gender: Male Lv 1 Fighter STR: 1 AGI: 1 INT: 1 Equipment Head: Sunglasses of the Can't See at Night + 1 to Charisma - 10 to Perception A simple pair of black sunglasses that make the wearer appear exponentially cooler then he/she is. Chest: Jacket of 'Yes, I really do...
  12. Endgame

Order Rank Challenge for Rank 20

Everyone between me and Rank #3, I suggest you start shitting yourselves. I'm coming for you. Battlefield: Conditions: Name: Lucas Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: Lucas has shoulder-length, snow white hair which is parted down the middle, though somewhat unruly. His eyes are also white...
  13. Endgame

Help/Support ► No, I don't want a drink...

Let's not go into detail. Suffice to say I was a heavy binge drinker for a long time, decided to make some changes, and havn't touched alcohol in the last four months, except three light beers to celebrate my birthday. Now, problem is, I don't like people offering me drinks, because I fear...
  14. Endgame

Ghosts/Ghost-Hunting

'Paranormal' videos. Whispers caught on tape. Mysterious floorboard creaks and light flickers. There's countless examples of people who believe they've found evidence of the existance of ghosts. A friend of mine's taken an interest recently, and it got me thinking about all the alleged...
  15. Endgame

MECH-CROSSOVER-CRISIS (An Endgame and Infinity Collab) Sign-Up's and OOC

In the year 2510, Earth has changed drastically from the world we know today. Centuries of industrialisation have polluted the surface, forcing humanity to flee, in floating cities, to the height of 100 kilometres above the toxic surface. These cities, linked to Earth by a single umbilical...
  16. Endgame

MECH-CROSSOVER-CRISIS (An Endgame and Infinity collab)

Well, two guys who admittedly have two much spare time and should get girlfriends but share a fascination with giant fucking robots beating the shit out of each other have decided at long last to join forces in creating the most epic mech-based RP of all goddamn time. Yes! That's right! It's...
  17. Endgame

Tag Team Threat! (No Temps/OOC)(Challenge from Engdame & Chaotic Dreams to Ashes and Infinity)

"Have you ever seen anything like it?" The Nameless One sat, perched haphazardly upon one of the larger of the vertically-jutting basalt columns that made up the Giant's Causeway (Giant's Causeway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), just off the northeastern coast of Ireland. His hands...
  18. Endgame

The Last Shaper (A Sci-Fi/Survival Horror RP) Signups and OOC Thread

Set in an unknown time, in Humanity's distant future. War is nothing new to the species of Humanity. Our bloody past is riddled with equally bloody battles, and little has changed today. The only difference is now, we're not fighting ourselves anymore. Humanity, in the eyes of many, is akin...
  19. Endgame

Adopt-A-Newb?

So, uh, I had this idea. Given we'll be seeing a steady influx of new young roleplayers, after the recent, and upcoming release of new KH games, we'll be seeing a whole lot of newbie RP's. And I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if we had a thread they could just go to, post what kinda RP...
  20. Endgame

An Important Message from your Friends at Vault-Tec!

Highly trained Vault-Tec personall have been working around the clock to bring you yet another exciting new Vault-Tec product, direct from us to you! Available for direct access via your Vault-Tec Pip-Boy 3000, we are proud to present: The Vault Access User-Driven Literary Terminal Simulation...
Back