• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. skyfoxx

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

Eh, I don't think it's that bad. But Xion does look like she's struggling a lot over there. Someone oughta give her a hand (ba dum tss)
  2. skyfoxx

News ► Drop Gauge Increased in DDDHD and 0.2 Objectives Translated!

I don't know why people were expecting the drop gauge to be gone entirely. They'd have to completely rework how you switch characters into a linear scenario or a BBS situation, which probably would've been more work than they would ever have wanted to do for this.
  3. skyfoxx

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 official site updates with screenshots and renders

An elephant riding a skateboard while wearing a hat with bat wings... Now I think I've seen everything.
  4. skyfoxx

Let's talk about positives of Days

Boy, it's been a while since I've said good things about 358/2 Days... probably since the game was released, haha. Well, conceptually I think the gameplay is great. The execution is alright and could've used some improvement, but still isn't bad. I like the idea of an episodic narrative in a...
  5. skyfoxx

Who's gonna wait till 1/24 after KH 2.8 comes out in japan?

Eh, I can wait. It's only two weeks and I've tried avoiding spoilers for games that took longer than that (BBS was a nightmare to avoid spoilers and oddly enough the first time I got a spoiler on that game was not on the Internet, but because one of my High School friends spoiled Vanitas' face...
  6. skyfoxx

Luxu and Master of Masters

Welp, that's cool and all, because that's more than likely exactly what's going to happen lol Honestly though I predicted this since KH3D. The idea of the Xehanort saga is the villain's origin keeps getting more complicated, so the next logical step was "Oh, he's a warrior from the Keyblade War...
  7. skyfoxx

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

Boy, Nomura's been killing it with these front covers. The front covers for these HD remasters have been some of my favorite in the whole series. (KH1's still being my favorite, but 2.5 is a close second and 2.8 is probably at number 3)
  8. skyfoxx

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Who said anything about mainstream? Everyone knows that video game movies, even when they are good, don't go mainstream :P I wouldn't really mind a KH-related movie ala something like Kingsglaive that tells its own story that connects to future games in some way. I don't know what the story...
  9. skyfoxx

Latest Famitsu features KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8!

Man, I skimmed through this and saw "3000 medals on October 1" and was getting a little excited until I then went back and re-read and it said Japan players. Really should've seen that coming though, you'd never get something like that in the US version :P Those renders looking pretty nifty...
  10. skyfoxx

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

The hooded figures in KHX have completely different voices than what I was imagining 0_0 But Daaaaaang, this game looks so gorgeous! I'm ridiculously hyped right now, probably far more than I should be but I don't care!
  11. skyfoxx

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Is Coming to TGS With a Trailer and Demo!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Is Coming to TGS With Trailer and Demo! It's already been confirmed they'll talk KH3 in winter, so Jump Festa is the more likely event where they'll announce stuff.
  12. skyfoxx

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Pretty much this. It'd be kind of like when Hunchback of Notre Dame was put into KH3D. People liked that it was finally a world, but at the same time many are upset they didn't wait to put it in KH3 so they could do more with...
  13. skyfoxx

Willa Holland Recently in Recording Booth for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I don't know, I feel this would be more likely to be recording lines for KH3 than 2.8 The E3 demo was shown over two months ago which proved she already had her lines recorded. I highly doubt they would have waited a span of two to three months to finish recording because in the past it has...
  14. skyfoxx

VentureBeat Interviews Tai Yasue on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

It's funny how when businesses try to make decisions that will make them money or prevent them from losing money, people like to go "EVIL CORPORATION!!!" Here's the honest truth. Every single business does it. It's NEVER, for any business, NEVER about "Well, we need to bend over backwards for...
  15. skyfoxx

IS Terra a keyblade master ?

Pretty much this. Master Xehanort is a Keyblade Master, therefore if he makes Terra a master, he is a master. But honestly, the whole idea behind "Keyblade Masters" and whether they are just titles or something more has been tossed back and forth so many times to the point where almost nobody...
  16. skyfoxx

VentureBeat Interviews Tai Yasue on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

"enjoy it," certainly. But "understand it," I highly doubt it. But yeah, the lack of KH3 news was probably for the best. It would've drowned out anything related to 2.8. Besides, the longer we wait for a trailer, the bigger contrast we'll see in progress from the last trailer to the newest.
  17. skyfoxx

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? Haven't seen the movie yet (want to though), but I have read the book and seen the original cartoon. I would prefer not personally just because I don't see how the story can integrate that well into KH.
  18. skyfoxx

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

Pretty much this. Although more than just tone, I think game design plays a big part in it too. I first noticed this in KH1's final boss when you fight Ansem's final form and you see that he grew twice his size. But a lot of people won't notice it because in reality, if his size stayed the same...
  19. skyfoxx

Karissa Lee Staples plays Invi in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover!

I love how once we finally figure out who voices these new characters, it turns out they already announced they were a part of it a month or more beforehand. Remember back with all the mystery behind Terra's voice actor and it turned out that Jason Dohring already mentioned in an interview that...
  20. skyfoxx

What are some of the worse aspects in the KH series.

To be fair, there are worse fandoms than the Kingdom Hearts fandom (although the Kingdom Hearts fandom is definitely up there among some of the worst I know of)
Back