• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

R/R level advice for ansem fight?

I'm in twilight town and I'm level 51 at the moment, I've been following advice to boost AP when possible, then focus on DP and increase HP when neccesary, so all of the boss fights are alright, and I only need one or two retries maximum. Would I be able to beat ansem at this level? If not...
  2. R

Theater Mode?

Is it possible to get theater mode from completing the game on Beginner difficulty? I'm finding proud mode way too hard...:closedeyes: I've been trying to beat Riku II for 4 hours and I'm ready to throw my PS2 out of the window now.
  3. R

Missing a character

I'm missing a character in Twilight Town, I've got Seifer Vivi Rai Fuu Sora Donald Goofy Pence Hayner Olette Yen Sid Flora Merryweather Fauna Roxas which one am I missing?
  4. R

Level guide?

Is anyone planning on making a guide telling you what abilities you get for each level? I just thought it'd be a useful thing to have, if no-one's up for it I can always make one, it'll start from level 5 though since that's where I'm at at the moment.
  5. R

About the intro song [May have spoilers?]

I just downloaded the KH2 opening video, and was wondering what song was playing during the opening sequence? It sounds really good.
Back