• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Roxas + Keyblades.

I've always wondered, how important was Roxas to the Organization XIII. Sure, he was Sora's Nobody, but he wasn't just any special Nobody. He was able to wield a Keyblade, not if you look at the symbolic meaning of the two Keyblades he wielded; Oblivion; Increasing of Physical Strength and...
  2. O

Terra, Aqua, Ven, Keyblades, OH MY!

I've been away from this forum for awhile, my last visit ehre being April 2 of '06. My Kingdom Hearts broke a month right after it was released, and I've just not gotten a new one (up to the last battle with Xemnas and only L51, yes laziness, I know). I decided to lurk these forums once more...
  3. O

Possible RP SL, anyone want to help?

Storyline If you are familiar with Tales of Symphonia, you may have the idea of the type of Storyline I'm trying to make. The Storyline is about how the Makai, Ningenkai, and Reikai are in turmoil due to the constant war between the three relams due to the imbalance of power and justice., etc...
  4. O

Dd/asas *spoiler*

The scene with BHK and Riku is INDEED within KH2, so... maybe we'll get some answers about the heartless symbol.
  5. O

Bhk = No Heart

There it is folks, it's been proven that BHK has NO heart and was NOT suppose to EXIST! So all the theories that involved BHK with no heart could still be possible, keyword is some of the theories though. Axel and the BHK are suppose to be reborn? WTF does that mean?:confused:
  6. O

Enigmatic Unknown: Whats His Purpose?

What I've come to discover on this board, is that no one talks about the EM! So, I was wondering what do you guys think of his purpose in KH2. Personally, I think he has a connection with the Organization. I remember somewhere, that there was a clip and it said something along the lines "He...
  7. O

Pete + Disney Castle

Hey, do you think that Pete struck a deal with Hades, and he had gotten Mickey's Castle? So, Pete is like King of Disney Castle. Do you think? And then Pete's Heartless in Mickey's Kingdom and unlocks a Keyhole. Whadd'ya think?
  8. O

Disney Castle/Namine and BHK Talking/Kairi's New Outfit/Fighting Pete

YOU GETS TO FIGHT IN DISNEY CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whadd'ya think of the trailer? Everything looks sweet. I WANT IT!
  9. O

Bhk/namine

what do you think the connection between Namine and BHK? In the Festa trailer which has not be released yet, they say that Namine and BHK were talking, yet more cutscenes of BHK. i think that BHK and Namine -- are kind of like Sora and Kairi, like, they have some connection of some sort. or...
  10. O

Geu

i just wanted to try something new, so i wanna ask you all -- who do you think the geu is and what are your theories about him?
Back