• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Feudal Japan RPG.

This will take place 1000 years ago in Japan. Rules: No being cheesy-this means no "I never die" characters or "never gets hurt" characters and "never defeated" characters. Thats just gay. No spamming. How to join: post characters name, clothing, ethnicity, age, gender, power, past or...
  2. D

Anime that started out good but ended crappy.

Yeah, so post what anime you think started good only to crush your hopes into the ground
  3. D

If I hear Noob one more time, I am going to...

What is up with people who have been hear longer than I have. to tell you the truth I really dont care about people who have been hear before me, just like I dont care that I am a noob. I know I am new to the forum, you dont have to tell me every time a post something. To all people who do KISS...
  4. D

Fullmetal Alchemist 2.0

Ok, my friend says that at the end of Full Metal Alchemist Elric dies, but my friend lies alot, and he's kinda a dumb ass. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Thanks.:)
  5. D

Samurai Champloo ???

Ok, Samurai Champloo is coming to [adult swim] and I wanted to get some info on it before it airs. Could anyone give me some info or a summary please. thanx:D
Back