• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Is the person above you Pitcher, or Catcher?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't deserve to be here. itt, we decide if the person above you 'pitches' or 'catches'. I've always been told I'd be a pitcher, and most of my friends would be catchers, so... I dunno what relevance that has, just thought I'd throw that out there. :D
  2. W

Spongebob: Gay, or not?

Yeah, I said it. I said it right here on KHI, I said it. Does Spongebob pimp his hoes, or does Patrick give 'im the from-the-behind delight? WHADDO YOU THINK, KHI?!
  3. W

Goddammit, KHI, why the shit are you so distracting?

I'm supposed to write a critique for Star Wars: A New Hope for my English class (i no wtf rite). I've been on this motherfucker for THREE GODDAMN hours trolling my own threads, 'cause all the other sections are for faggots and I really don't care what anyone else has to say about anything...
  4. W

So, I've been playing guitar.

I tried to start learning around sometime last summer, I think, but now's when I've really attacked my guitar. I've gotten pretty good over the course of the past few months, and I just felt like telling the world. We could make a discussion of this: any recommendations of fun songs to play...
  5. W

umm hai

So... Hi, I guess? Lmao, it's been a while since I've been on, so if anyone (see here: anyone IMPORTANT) has changed their names or anything, just... Lemme know, maybe? :D But, in the meantime, so I'm back (for a while, I guess), so... Enjoy it while it lasts. ^-^
  6. W

i wanna dance like this guy

YouTube - Bonney M - Daddy Cool also, wtf
  7. W

The most important question ever.

This is the big one. This is the poll to end all polls. Who's more epic pwnage? Randy Rhodes, or Tony Iommi? Don't get me wrong, they're both epic pwn, but who's more epic? [edit]Okay, I made a little error in the Poll. Technically, Randy Rhodes was with Ozzy after he was fired, while Tony...
  8. W

How do you read your Manga?

How do you read your manga books? Do you buy 'em every so often, or do you use an online reader? OR, do you just wait for the Anime episodes to come out? also, anyone who says "by reading the words lolololol" gets b&'d from this thread. i swaer to god. I use mangafox. User friendly, huge...
  9. W

wut

YouTube - David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling umm what the **** is this I actually love this song. itt other covers that totally kill and rape the original's dead body and no, it doesn't go in media, goddammit.
  10. W

Need help downgrading my wireless security.

I recently got the Wireless Network Adapter for my Xbox 360, because I'm dying to play Xbox LIVE (I know, I've been living all this time without Xbox LIVE. What a travesty, amirite?). However, to my chagrin, the Xbox 360 does not support WPA2 encryption, so essentially, I wanna downgrade my...
  11. W

awesome radiohead n00z, d00d

So, Radiohead is going on tour in Europe around June/July. Yeah, yeah, we know that. However, they ARE planning on hitting up the US at some point or another in the near future, either before or after the European leg. There are no venues or dates, just cities they've announced that they're...
  12. W

broken shattered alive - Open Challenge

Whoever wants a piece of me, come and get it. You've got first post. Name- Chaos Episkey Age- 17 years of age. His appearance often suggests an older age. Appearance- Chaos is about 5'11", some 164 pounds, and he always stands with a slouch. You could generally see a calm face and...
  13. W

Greatest Band Ever?

I was having this argument with my sister the other day. She kept insisting that System Of A Down was the greatest band ever, and I laughed in her face and said that Radiohead was far and away the best band ever, with Jane's Addiction and The Cure coming in at close second and third. So, KHI...
  14. W

Classical music

So, who else listens to Classical music? If so, who's your favorite composer? I, personally, like Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, and a bit of Beethoven. Yann Tiersen is good, too. It's a shame he isn't more popular. also itt share yur classical music sources plz
  15. W

Possible solution?

Well, I know that the Premium members can't get into chat. Granted, the new Usergroup still needs to fix some of the kinks. I know, like me, some of us thrive off of the chat. It's great. So, if we can't get in, what to do? Well... I was thinking of an IRC channel. Nothing permanent, just a...
  16. W

HEY LOOK GUESS WUT

YU CANT PULL 10 POKEMON HABEEB IT mmmkay itt post ur pokemon pics guyz
  17. W

I lol'd. Really, really hard.

I was browsing the forums, and I had another tab open, in which I was stumbling. I was checking out some random images on Imagechan, a site StumbleUpon showed me, and I was having a bit of fun, but I was quickly getting bored of the memes. So, I switch over to my forums tab, and I click the...
  18. W

Have I personally angered these forums?

Seriously. It's always something. I can't get into the Chatroom. It works fine, and the last thing I can catch is "Validating Via HTTP", and then some more little things fly by and then I get: Wallflower invalid username or password whudafxup?
  19. W

Astra/Half-Year to Heaven (OOC/Sign-ups)

(1 Corinthians 3:16-17 NIV) [16] Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? [17] If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple. God relaxed in his chair, eating a pastry, looking upon...
  20. W

Rep question.

Now, I have around 67 rep points, which is nowhere near impressive for the amount of time I've been here, but it leads me to my next point. Because I have a largely insignificant amount of rep, I don't check if i get rep very often. Thus, when I checked it now, I saw that I had, like, four new...
Back